There Always Seems to Be One Bill Everybody Hates on Annually

Irv

There always seems to be one that we ('ol Irv included) Bills fans pile on the hate.  Beast Mode, Byrd, Gillmore, Dareus, Benjamin, and lately Zay.  All got run.  I wonder if other teams fans have a similar situation every year. 

really this teams is very very likeable........DiMarco for the punt block yes...Dawkins penalties...Yeldon few opportunites usually screws one up....Bojorquez  although atleast he hammered it Sunday repeatedly into the endzone but his issue has been 27 yarders at the wrong time. 

Kroft is he misses 2 more games will be the selection

Edited by CardinalScotts

12 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Who is in the on deck circle for the hate?

TJ Yeldon is currently in the on-deck circle. He's been fairly productive, particularly catching passes out of the backfield, but he had a fumble a few games back, and I read a post that said he sucks, so ***** him. He's the reason our offense struggles.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 7

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Yeldon, Dawkins, Ford are my top 3 guesses

It does feel like Ford is trending this way.  It feels like he's the one guy on this team who hasn't really earned the reps he's been given.  I didn't see any drop off in play when Bates came in to take his place.

Just now, Forward Progress said:

It does feel like Ford is trending this way.  It feels like he's the one guy on this team who hasn't really earned the reps he's been given.  I didn't see any drop off in play when Bates came in to take his place.

An underperforming 2nd rounder we traded up for replacing an underperforming 2nd rounder we traded up for has nice symmetry. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Forward Progress said:

I do believe its technique with him, but he has gotta figure out speed rushes - the one sack is so easily avoided if he can get a punch/push to knock him up field.  Creates a pocket to step up to, or a running lane.

Based on draft position vs performance I'd say Ford and I don't think it's fair. He should be playing G, but we have a solid RG and the guy who should be starting at RT isn't healthy enough to be a viable long term option. I'd love to see Feliciano slide to LG, Ford at RG and Bates/Nsekhe at RT, but they don't seem interested in trying that, most likely because they convinced themselves Ford can play RT despite all evidence to the contrary in what he's shown us on the field thus far.

• Thank you (+1) 1

It's obviously Dimarco. He's done nothing but do everything the coaches ask him to but fans are still all over him for some reason, because apparently they don't know what a full back is.

And blaming him for the blocked punt is laughable. Blocking two guys is practically impossible.

27 minutes ago, Irv said:

There always seems to be one that we ('ol Irv included) Bills fans pile on the hate.  Beast Mode, Byrd, Gillmore, Dareus, Benjamin, and lately Zay.  All got run.  I wonder if other teams fans have a similar situation every year. 

Benjamin was just simply a walking turd, Least-Mode was a total fraud with exception of his 5-6 highlight runs, but Zay, no hate from me.  I wanted him to succeed, but he simply wasn't performing, period.  I just wish him luck and hope he figures out how to play at this level in Oakland.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

TJ Yeldon is currently in the on-deck circle. He's been fairly productive, particularly catching passes out of the backfield, but he had a fumble a few games back, and I read a post that said he sucks, so ***** him. He's the reason our offense struggles.

He is a decent receiving back. He is a god awful runner. He has poor vision and normally runs into the backs of his linemen.