Bills sign RB Senorise Perry to 53-man roster; DE Wyatt Ray to PS

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

That's okay.  I actually have an Excel spreadsheet of the Bills roster and practice squad.  I track all the moves.  (I know kind of geeky, but it helps me keep track)

Also, it's ma'am (not sir).

And I hope your day gets better.

I really would like to see them bring in more long athletic DE projects personally. 

In Beane I Trust

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

I really would like to see them bring in more long athletic DE projects personally. 

In Beane I Trust

So would I.  One more good DE/edge is the only thing our defense is missing.

7 hours ago, Limeaid said:

I am a nit picker and used to be an editor of a newspaper when in college.

For most journalists I send an email to them and I get thank you for correction but this is twitter and I am not a twit.

Correcting journalists sounds like a full time job from what I’ve seen lately.   I even saw “should of” in a print magazine recently.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Limeaid said:

It is Wyatt Ray, if they cannot get the name right what else did they get wrong? 

I thought they were bringing in the guy from WWE ;)

To teach the fans the proper way to jump through tables ;)

I knew they weren't done with this Perry character when he was assigned #32.

I really don't get it unless the Singletary issue is more serious than we've been made aware of. Much rather have Yeldon than Perry.

Edited by LSHMEAB

6 hours ago, dous21 said:

why the hell did we let Shady go. 

Mccoy running through the gaping holes this oline is creating for Gore and we probably are 5-0 and have a top 10 offense this season. 

then blows hammy and is seen on sideline waving a towel........

• Haha (+1) 1

I'm happy with this move, and I believe Perry to be underrated as a running back. Be that as it may, he is a special teams baller, and if Roberts goes down again, I sure don't want to see Hyde returning kicks like he did earlier in the season! Perry is decent depth.

14 hours ago, Playoffs? said:

If Singletary really is hurt much worse than we think... I’m all in for going after Melvin Gordon right now. We will need a strong run game, and one injury to Gore or Yeldon puts us in a tough position if we’re without Singletary. 

Singeltary will be back and 100% against MIA

So no do not give anything up for Gordon let alone the 10M that he will want.  let him stay on Chargers taking snaps away from the far more dynamic Eckler.

Heck want to trade for a RB, go to the LA Chargers and Get Eckler (would fit this offense more than Gordon)

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I hate this move.

I'm sorry, I just absolutely hate it.

I'd rather investigate more on this by week what we truly need and who we can go after instead of signing a RB just before we get our other RB to game play.

I'll pass your concerns onto McD and Beane :D

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

I'll pass your concerns onto McD and Beane :D

If my stalking them doesn't influence any of their decisions I don't see how a message with my concerns is going to work any better.

...BTW, I have a lock of McBeane's hair.  PM if you're interested.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Haha (+1) 2