Bills sign RB Senorise Perry to 53-man roster; DE Wyatt Ray to PS

YoloinOhio

7 hours ago, the skycap said:

Let's hope Wyatt Ray wIll be UNFORGETTABLE ?

The Very Thought of Him crushing Brady makes me Straighten Up and Fly Right

All this time I thought he was Jack Nicklaus' or Jack Nicholson's grandson..

21 hours ago, Playoffs? said:

If Singletary really is hurt much worse than we think... I’m all in for going after Melvin Gordon right now. We will need a strong run game, and one injury to Gore or Yeldon puts us in a tough position if we’re without Singletary. 

..NEVER happens IMO...allegedly, he turned down $10 mil/yr from the Bolts, looking for $13 mil/yr (don't know the guaranteed $$$ part)......no way in hell is that in McBeane's wheelhouse for a RB.............

7 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I hate this move.

I'm sorry, I just absolutely hate it.

I'd rather investigate more on this during the bye week and see what we truly need and who we can go after instead of signing a RB just before we get our other RB to game play.

How did you feel about Micah Hyde returning kicks while Roberts was out? Unless someone spectacular becomes available (and if someone does, they'll make room), anyone we add to the 53 will be depth players. Perry is a ST baller, and decent return man. Hyde being out there returning kicks shows that we need depth at that position. And, I'm sorry, Yeldon is terrible. Perry is decent depth, who knows the system.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, the skycap said:

Let's hope Wyatt Ray wIll be UNFORGETTABLE ?

Who's Wyatt Ray ?

7 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

If my stalking them doesn't influence any of their decisions I don't see how a message with my concerns is going to work any better.

...BTW, I have a lock of McBeane's hair.  PM if you're interested.

Pm'd

and NO !!  i am not giving you that. saving myself for marriage or something

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

If my stalking them doesn't influence any of their decisions I don't see how a message with my concerns is going to work any better.

...BTW, I have a lock of McBeane's hair.  PM if you're interested.

that's weird. only one place you get a lock of hair from 2 men...and one is bald. I'm not judging tho? good for you??

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

How did you feel about Micah Hyde returning kicks while Roberts was out? Unless someone spectacular becomes available (and if someone does, they'll make room), anyone we add to the 53 will be depth players. Perry is a ST baller, and decent return man. Hyde being out there returning kicks shows that we need depth at that position. And, I'm sorry, Yeldon is terrible. Perry is decent depth, who knows the system.

I would use someone other than Micah Hyde.  

I still hate hate the move.

2 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I would use someone other than Micah Hyde.  

I think Tre returned punts at LSU and as I recall, he was good at it.  Hyde is a punt catcher.

Edited by mannc
  • Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, mannc said:

I think Tre returned punt at LSU and as I recall, he was good at it.  Hyde is a punt catcher.

Mannc, I can’t believe there is not a back up dB or WR that could do this.

we really needed to bring A RB up for this...just in case?

if they REALLY want him as RB and this, maybe fine.  However, we are light at other positions.

57 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Mannc, I can’t believe there is not a back up dB or WR that could do this.

we really needed to bring A RB up for this...just in case?

if they REALLY want him as RB and this, maybe fine.  However, we are light at other positions.

I don’t think returning punts is very risky, from an injury perspective.  Lots of teams over the years have had their best players do it, and do it well.

• Like (+1) 2