Bills sign RB Senorise Perry to 53-man roster; DE Wyatt Ray to PS

YoloinOhio

7 hours ago, Forward Progress said:

Am I just paying closer attention, or does Beane cycle players through the practice squad more than most?  

...him and his "gang of 17" search 24/7/365 for talent.........Buddy started hibernatin' in mid-November when OUR season was over and set his alarm for 9AM on Draft Day.......

Just now, r00tabaga said:

Perry was not on PS. 

Who said anything about Perry?   Duke Williams that we brought up this weekend was on the PS.  They just replaced his slot with Wyatt Ray.  Marshall was also on the PS.  He's been released.  That leaves another open slot.

• Like (+1) 1

Per league rules, six weeks must pass before a player that is released in an injury settlement is eligible to re-sign with the same club.

Perry could provide another veteran presence to the Bills coverage units on special teams. Buffalo currently ranks strong in kickoff coverage (5th), but needs to improve in punt coverage where they rank 30th in the league.

https://t.co/RtdkjVsI1j?amp=1

In case this wasn’t mentioned 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, dous21 said:

why the hell did we let Shady go. 

Mccoy running through the gaping holes this oline is creating for Gore and we probably are 5-0 and have a top 10 offense this season. 

Shady didn't want a reduced role I've read. Wasnt happy. 

22 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Who said anything about Perry?   Duke Williams that we brought up this weekend was on the PS.  They just replaced his slot with Wyatt Ray.  Marshall was also on the PS.  He's been released.  That leaves another open slot.

They are at 10.

Backer Easley Hall Lewis Magnuson Ray Taylor Webb Yarbrough Wade

6 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

They are at 10.

Backer Easley Hall Lewis Magnuson Ray Taylor Webb Yarbrough Wade

Wade doesn't count since he's part of that Europe program.  So they have 9 plus Wade...hence an open spot.

3 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

Wade is the 10th exempt spot.

And its Becker TE, not Backer....oops

The 11th spot is exempt.  They are allowed 10 plus the exempt player.

1 minute ago, r00tabaga said:

You sir are correct! My bad long day

That's okay.  I actually have an Excel spreadsheet of the Bills roster and practice squad.  I track all the moves.  (I know kind of geeky, but it helps me keep track)

Also, it's ma'am (not sir).

And I hope your day gets better.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1