Bills sign RB Senorise Perry to 53-man roster; DE Wyatt Ray to PS

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, Limeaid said:

It is Wyatt Ray, if they cannot get the name right what else did they get wrong? 

I was briefly excited yet confused we somehow lured Bray Wyatt from WWE.

1 hour ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Ray Wyatt?? My cousin?? Becareful..... do not Let Him In!

I really outta read the second page before responding to someone on the first.

3 hours ago, Bills2ref said:

I don’t feel like this bodes very well for the Singletary injury 

I think it's unrelated.  Perry is more of a special teamer than anything else.  Three running backs on a 53 man roster is on the low end for an NFL team.  For Buffalo, one of the three they've had is 36 years old, another was injured.  It makes perfect sense to think the Bills believe it's wiser to go with four.

2 hours ago, Ennjay said:

I was about to say that maybe what's more interesting than the moves themselves is that neither involves the O line, so they must be feeling good about guys getting back for Miami (that is, the second bye).  You beat me to it.

Don't get cocky. Miami will probably win a few this year.

The new O'Leary!

47 minutes ago, yungmack said:

If Singletary's injury was worse than expected, I think they'd have signed Murphy so my guess is that's not the reason. Or I hope it's not.

McD said that Singletary was really close to playing, but the condition of the field and the fact there was a bye coming up made them choose not to suit him up. He was very close to playing and was literally a game time decision. I would be shocked if he doesn't play in the Miami game unless further injury happens. Perry is a ST only guy regardless.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Bills2ref said:

I don’t feel like this bodes very well for the Singletary injury 

I don't think this signing bears any relevance whatsoever to Singletary's health.  Perry isn't being signed to carry the rock.  Motor will be back in the lineup on October 20.

Wyatt Ray's Draft Profile.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/wyatt-ray

Ray was stuck behind Harold Landry on the depth chart but finally got a chance to play a significant role as a senior and he racked up 11.5 sacks and 9 sacks. Ray has upside to defend the run and rush the passer but accelerating his attack is essential to his growth. From delayed releases out of his stance, slow reads and lack of urgency deploying pass rush counters, Ray is often late. With that said, the foundation of traits is present for him to develop into at least a value sub package defender at the next level.

Round Grade - Mid/Late Day Three

Seems like very draft thing about his says: Developing Pass Rusher, Raw but Intriguing upside.

Edited by MAJBobby