Bills sign RB Senorise Perry to 53-man roster; DE Wyatt Ray to PS

YoloinOhio

I'm just curious, for those whining about Perry being added to the roster....

Who did you THINK/HOPE was going to be added in week 6 of the NFL season?! Short of a trade, what instant impact player was just sitting out there on the free agency market, waiting to be signed?

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

I'm just curious, for those whining about Perry being added to the roster....

Who did you THINK/HOPE was going to be added in week 6 of the NFL season?! Short of a trade, what instant impact player was just sitting out there on the free agency market, waiting to be signed?

Another straw man from that jackassery that is ILLogic.:doh:

There is literally one complaint in the thread so far...........and not about him being added........... it's just that they don't want him to carry the ball because he fumbled in preseason.

Just now, BADOLBILZ said:

Another straw man from that jackassery that is ILLogic.:doh:

There is literally one complaint in the thread so far...........and not about him being added........... it's just that they don't want him to carry the ball because he fumbled in preseason.

You've really gotta quit following me around. Maybe find some other hobbies?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

I want to live in a world where every one understands this is a special teams move and not a back-up running back move. 

I want to live in a world where Perry doesn't touch the football in any way, shape or form. I like my special teams turnover free.

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

Could it be Roberts is more dinged up than it looks and he is being brought up to do returns?

When did Roberts get ‘dinged up’ in the Tenn game?

i have to believe this is about Special Teams first and foremost. 

Bills may  want to expand Duke’s roll on offense and make the transition easier for him to active roster. Taking Special Team duties off Duke might give him more time to focus on his wide receiver routes and responsibilities.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Forward Progress said:

Am I just paying closer attention, or does Beane cycle players through the practice squad more than most?  

I don't know if it's more than most but I think with the depth we have the players we're bringing up are contributing more than with previous Bills teams