Bills sign RB Senorise Perry to 53-man roster; DE Wyatt Ray to PS

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

I want to live in a world where every one understands this is a special teams move and not a back-up running back move. 

You have super low standards for what you want your world to look like. World peace? Cure hunger? Cure cancer? Nah, I want everyone to understand Senorise Perry is a special teams player. 

• Haha (+1) 4

Just now, Bills2ref said:

You have super low standards for what you want your world to look like. World peace? Cure hunger? Cure cancer? Nah, I want everyone to understand Senorise Perry is a special teams player. 

Everyone once in a while you get owned so well you just have to give props.  This is it. Well done. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Speedy Beebe said:

Yeah it is, he’s listed on the practice squad roster in the Bills official site.

I am a nit picker and used to be an editor of a newspaper when in college.

For most journalists I send an email to them and I get thank you for correction but this is twitter and I am not a twit.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I am a nit picker and used to be an editor of a newspaper when in college.

For most journalists I send an email to them and I get thank you for correction but this is twitter and I am not a twit.

Don't sell yourself short lime :thumbsup:

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, dneveu said:

Yeah - bates flexibility is beneficial to the line.  They also must feel good about nsekhe, morse, and ford being avialalbe in 2 weeks.

I was about to say that maybe what's more interesting than the moves themselves is that neither involves the O line, so they must be feeling good about guys getting back for Miami (that is, the second bye).  You beat me to it.

47 minutes ago, Forward Progress said:

Am I just paying closer attention, or does Beane cycle players through the practice squad more than most?  

I'm guessing it's about average?  I don't pay attention to other teams' practice squads at all, but from memory, we cycled through a lot of guys under Nix and (especially) Whaley as well.  Maybe we've just had 2 high-cycle guys in a row, or maybe that's just how the league is now.