Bills sign RB Senorise Perry to 53-man roster; DE Wyatt Ray to PS

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

It is Wyatt Ray, if they cannot get the name right what else did they get wrong? 

Yeah.  They might have really signed Perry Senorise to the active roster.  That might wake some people up.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Ray was a late round edge rusher I was interested in in the draft, so thats nice. Don't care too much about Perry... I like how Yeldon has done in spots so far (minus the fumble) so i'm fine not adding functional depth- as long as singletary is coming back soon. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

I don’t feel like this bodes very well for the Singletary injury 

This is what I was thinking too.  They've been rolling with just 2 guys assuming Singletary would come back into the fold.  If they're adding Perry now, it may be that Singletary just isn't progressing well and they want to shut him down for a few weeks so he doesn't re-injure himself and be out for the year. 

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It's probably to replace Zay on Special Teams.

They had Duke Williams taking Special Teams reps last week and during the game and he was fine. You could be right, but it may be more about Singletary than Zay's "Special Teams Prowess" lol

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, brianb386 said:

Less a move for our RB position and more of a move for special teams is my guess. We could use some help on special teams, so I'm not mad about this move.

Yeah - bates flexibility is beneficial to the line.  They also must feel good about nsekhe, morse, and ford being avialalbe in 2 weeks.

• Like (+1) 1