[Vague Title] Super Bowl ?

Cygnus99

1 hour ago, mannc said:

What good ones are left on our schedule?  I count at most three, one of whom we just held to 120 yards passing.

The next time we face him he is at home in a friendly environment.

Plus Belicheat will have lots of tape.

If the Bills shut him down again this team and coaching staff is for real

Edited by JMF2006

2 hours ago, Figster said:

Myself personally,  Its not beyond the realms of possibility in my humble opinion. The Buffalo Bills still have the rest of the season to make improvements on an already very well coached, well manned football team. Think about it, Buffalo almost beats the high flying Patriots on what was arguably Allens worst game as a pro in only his 16th start. Combine that with some of the leagues perennial juggernauts hampered with injury minus franchise signal callers. At the beginning of the season Baker Mayfield and the Cleveland Browns were dark horse favorites by many to go all the way. So why not this season? Why not Josh Allen? Why not Buffalo?

Watch for the Bills GM Beane to make a blockbuster deal before the trade deadline...

I agree, I usually don’t drink the kool-aid too much but the defense is Super Bowl caliber and if Allen can minimize his mistakes and just play solid ball it def is a possibility. I think we are an AJ Green away from taking the offense to another level. We can get there this year with him. Make it happen Beane.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

The next time we face him he is at home in a friendly environment.

Plus Belicheat will have lots of tape.

If the Bills shut him down again this team and coaching staff is for real

Brady’s had five straight sub-par outings against McDermott.  

2 hours ago, mannc said:

What good ones are left on our schedule?  I count at most three, one of whom we just held to 120 yards passing.

The likelihood of doing that another (or 2) times this season are not great, but it won't matter if the team can't score. 

2 hours ago, CLTbills said:

Again. I'm not saying that we'll beat those teams. Just that we belong in the conversation and can run with any of them. And you're correct with this statement "A rough game by a good Colts D doesn’t make the KC Offense less dominant." But how about a rough game by an even better Bills D? The only other great QB indy has faced is Rivers. And he didn't look all that great this week against Denver. They've played Oakland, the same Tennessee team we just beat, and a BAD Atlanta team. We played the greatest quarterback in the history of the National Football League and held him to less than 50% completion, 150 yards, no TD's, and a pick.

See above.  The Bills have done that the past 2 games the teams have played and still lost.  Almost beating NE doesn't get you in the conversation for SB contender in week 5 with a bottom 7 Offense.  As someone above pointed out, if 2 kickers could do their jobs well, the record could be 2-3.  Let the season play out a bit.

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

Agree here.

Patriots>Chiefs>Houston>Buffalo

That said I'd give the Bills a shot against any of these teams in the playoffs if they some how land a playmaker at WR before the deadline.... don't think they can compete for a conference title with these type of offensive performances. 

I agree.  Daboll has to figure out how to better use the guys he has.  Josh has to get better as well---he is the real unknown here so the SB contender discussions need to take into account where he is right  now.

1 hour ago, BrainwashedBillsFan said:

I agree, I usually don’t drink the kool-aid too much but the defense is Super Bowl caliber and if Allen can minimize his mistakes and just play solid ball it def is a possibility. I think we are an AJ Green away from taking the offense to another level. We can get there this year with him. Make it happen Beane.

Yup

Dare to dream big...

• Like (+1) 1

There isn't a team in the NFL we can't compete with. We had a chance to beat the best team in the NFL and just came up short. Now if you're talking odds on favorites to win it all, you lost your marbles, but you have to throw our name in that hat with a "chance" to win it all. This Defense is special.

Edited by badassgixxer05
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

There isn't a team in the NFL we can't compete with. We had a chance to beat the best team in the NFL and just came up short. Now if your talking odds on favorites to win it all, you lost your marbles, but you have to throw our name in that hat with a "chance" to win it all. This Defense is special.

Absolutely