[Vague Title] Super Bowl ?

Cygnus99

Could we make it to the super bowl ? Some Bills fans are saying Super Bowl . No that is not gonna happen 

We certainly are much improved from last year and we are moving in the right direction and have much more to learn . Our defense is no joke ! Our offense is getting there but there are a lot of holes that needs to be improved but it is certainly a much better offense than last year and many previous recent years 

I love our coach !! 

Our quarterback Josh Allen has streaks of amazing elite quarterback moments but also makes some awful mistakes , he has to improve his accuracy and try to avoid turning the ball over . He is learning and developing and I really like him 

Our fan base is absolutely the best !! Locally , nationally and internationally . There are even Bills fans in countries like Kenya where American football is not popular ! 

Super Bowl in the near future YES !!! It will happen in a couple of years we will be elite if we continue to develop . We could be the power house of the 2020's and dominate the AFC East 

Right now : let's not worry about the Super Bowl , one game at a time !! We are gonna lose some games it happens to every team . Most likely we will make it to the playoffs I think we could win a playoff game but right  now one game at a time . 

GO BILLS !!!

• Like (+1) 1

Myself personally,  Its not beyond the realms of possibility in my humble opinion. The Buffalo Bills still have the rest of the season to make improvements on an already very well coached, well manned football team. Think about it, Buffalo almost beats the high flying Patriots on what was arguably Allens worst game as a pro in only his 16th start. Combine that with some of the leagues perennial juggernauts hampered with injury minus franchise signal callers. At the beginning of the season Baker Mayfield and the Cleveland Browns were dark horse favorites by many to go all the way. So why not this season? Why not Josh Allen? Why not Buffalo?

Watch for the Bills GM Beane to make a blockbuster deal before the trade deadline...

• Thank you (+1) 1

let's worry about not collapsing at this point because we've all seen these fast starts before. allen would need to start finishing drives without picks and putting up more tds for me to start thinking we could make a run.  imagine this defense not having to worry about giving up a lead?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

“We’re on to Miami”.

That is all.

?

Absolutely!

They have beaten a grab bag of NFL stiffs, thus far and failed (not miserably- but failed) in their only significant test!

Don’t get me wrong. Prior Bills teams would not have beaten these teams they should.

They need much greater improvement on Offense to compete with the elite. The games against the Cheatriots, Philly, perhaps @ Dallas are the remaining mile markers! They should make the Playoffs. Let’s see if & how they improve weekly.

Edited by Billsatlastin2018
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Figster said:

Myself personally,  Its not beyond the realms of possibility in my humble opinion. The Buffalo Bills still have the rest of the season to make improvements on an already very well coached, well manned football team. Think about it, Buffalo almost beats the high flying Patriots on what was arguably Allens worst game as a pro in only his 16th start. Combine that with some of the leagues perennial juggernauts hampered with injury minus franchise signal callers. At the beginning of the season Baker Mayfield and the Cleveland Browns were dark horse favorites by many to go all the way. So why not this season? Why not Josh Allen? Why not Buffalo?

Watch for the Bills GM Beane to make a blockbuster deal before the trade deadline...

And who else in the AFC scares you? We've proven that we can run with NE. It'd be a tough game, obviously, but we're capable of beating them. KC proved that they're beatable by a defense that isn't nearly as good as ours. Cleveland proved again last night that maybe Baker ISN'T the best QB from the 2018 draft. Not saying we're going to win every single game, obviously, but there isn't a game out there that I don't think this team has a fighting chance to win. That includes on Thanksgiving in Dallas.

I agree Figs. It's not out of the realm of possibility. It's going to come down to, like it does every year for every team, how does this team (offense in particular) grow over the course of the season, and injuries. How you overcome the inevitable injuries. 

• Like (+1) 1

I don’t know about the Super Bowl, but I’m feeling good about us covering the 6.5 wins that Vegas gave us...?

seriously, why not the Super Bowl?  We can beat anyone on our schedule.  I think we’re the second best team in the AFC right now, and we’re getting better, not worse.  The key is Josh’s continued improvement.  

The defense is elite and the team is starting to believe in their coach and in each other.  That is absolutely huge in this league.  And the home games are going to be nuts...

Edited by mannc
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

And who else in the AFC scares you? We've proven that we can run with NE. It'd be a tough game, obviously, but we're capable of beating them. KC proved that they're beatable by a defense that isn't nearly as good as ours. Cleveland proved again last night that maybe Baker ISN'T the best QB from the 2018 draft. Not saying we're going to win every single game, obviously, but there isn't a game out there that I don't think this team has a fighting chance to win. That includes on Thanksgiving in Dallas.

I agree Figs. It's not out of the realm of possibility. It's going to come down to, like it does every year for every team, how does this team (offense in particular) grow over the course of the season, and injuries. How you overcome the inevitable injuries. 

I believe Houston is still in the AFC.

Also, the Bills haven’t faced Mahomes or anyone like him (Deshawn Watson) yet.  A rough game by a good Colts D doesn’t make the KC Offense less dominant.  Bills D has faced one good QB so far. 

The Bills aren't on the same level as the Cheats or the Chiefs, and the Texans are possibly a notch better overall, but get in the tourney, and anything can happen. Thing is, the way the Bills schedule is set up, they should have enough wins piled up over the next 5-6 games to only need another win or two to get in. And if they end up with 11 or 12 wins, they'll have earned that by beating some tough teams down the stretch, and that will be a huge confidence boost going into January. That also (likely) means that Allen has improved enough between now and then, and is limiting his turnovers. If that's the case, the Bills can certainly make a run. 

But, there's a lot of football between now and then, and anything can happen. 

27 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

I believe Houston is still in the AFC.

Also, the Bills haven’t faced Mahomes or anyone like him (Deshawn Watson) yet.  A rough game by a good Colts D doesn’t make the KC Offense less dominant.  Bills D has faced one good QB so far. 

Again. I'm not saying that we'll beat those teams. Just that we belong in the conversation and can run with any of them. And you're correct with this statement "A rough game by a good Colts D doesn’t make the KC Offense less dominant." But how about a rough game by an even better Bills D? The only other great QB indy has faced is Rivers. And he didn't look all that great this week against Denver. They've played Oakland, the same Tennessee team we just beat, and a BAD Atlanta team. We played the greatest quarterback in the history of the National Football League and held him to less than 50% completion, 150 yards, no TD's, and a pick.

3 hours ago, Cygnus99 said:

Could we make it to the super bowl ? Some Bills fans are saying Super Bowl . No that is not gonna happen 

We certainly are much improved from last year and we are moving in the right direction and have much more to learn . Our defense is no joke ! Our offense is getting there but there are a lot of holes that needs to be improved but it is certainly a much better offense than last year and many previous recent years 

I love our coach !! 

Our quarterback Josh Allen has streaks of amazing elite quarterback moments but also makes some awful mistakes , he has to improve his accuracy and try to avoid turning the ball over . He is learning and developing and I really like him 

Our fan base is absolutely the best !! Locally , nationally and internationally . There are even Bills fans in countries like Kenya where American football is not popular ! 

Super Bowl in the near future YES !!! It will happen in a couple of years we will be elite if we continue to develop . We could be the power house of the 2020's and dominate the AFC East 

Right now : let's not worry about the Super Bowl , one game at a time !! We are gonna lose some games it happens to every team . Most likely we will make it to the playoffs I think we could win a playoff game but right  now one game at a time . 

GO BILLS !!!

I don't think anyone is