How about some haiku fun?

The bye week blues has officially hit me. I love football, and will watch other games, but it still sucks going 2 weeks without a Bills game. It's not quite like the offseason on the boards, but it's as close as we'll get to it until the Bills season officially ends, and I'm sure we'll beat a couple dead horses over the next several days.

How about some haiku fun to pass the time? It can be a basic breakdown of the team so far, something funny, **Pats hate, etc. This board has plenty of witty posters, so why not?

I'll start:

Jones had his fair share

Fifth in two years is a steal

Beane is a wizard

In case it helps (I had to look it up): A traditional Japanese haiku is a three-line poem with seventeen syllables, written in a 5/7/5 syllable count. Often focusing on images from nature, haiku emphasizes simplicity, intensity, and directness of expression.

Cold, hungry, and tired

The Buffalo charges forth

To seek and destroy

Edited by BuffaloBillies
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The mud elephant

wading through the sea

leaves no tracks

6 hours ago, Drunken Pygmy Goat said:

The bye week blues has officially hit me. I love football, and will watch other games, but it still sucks going 2 weeks without a Bills game. It's not quite like the offseason on the boards, but it's as close as we'll get to it until the Bills season officially ends, and I'm sure we'll beat a couple dead horses over the next several days.

How about some haiku fun to pass the time? It can be a basic breakdown of the team so far, something funny, **Pats hate, etc. This board has plenty of witty posters, so why not?

I'll start:

Jones had his fair share

Fifth in two years is a steal

Beane is a wizard

Haiku is for miami week.

You risk upsetting the natural order with this thread.

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1