Check out this awesome interview with Lee Smith

BillsBlue

2 hours ago, Azucho98 said:

Hits to the head all those years could have something to do with it.

My honest thoughts on him, he has been a battering ram for his career(just seemed kind of punch drunk in the interview) Seems like a great guy and a team guy definitley a process guy

I liked that interview. I still hate his stupid false start penalties - but can see why the coaches want him around. He has fully embraced the process and appears to be a glue guy. At least it explains why he is still around the team (and he is the team's 3rd string Tackle). And he appears to be the recipient of JA's first touch pass touchdown (maybe there was another last season - but cant think of one).

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Didn't Duke get kicked off of a team and all but ruin his career and life because of a bar fight? I think he punched four people. Just sayin.' 

I know, quite ironic that Lee used that analogy regarding Duke twice now.  He said something similar in postgame.  I think he also broke someone's jaw in that fight and while he won it he lost his NCAA football career at the same time.  It sent him on a 4 year jaunt through professional football purgatory to earn his way back to a real NFL game.   It's good to have a team full of guys that can win their battle, hungry and humble as McD says.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1