Check out this awesome interview with Lee Smith

BillsBlue

Great inside look into the mentality of the team and the process thats got the Bills playing as a cohesive unit. On a side note he described people as "human beings" multiple times and I think it's funny check it out it's awesome interview!!

Edited by BillsBlue
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I think that was a great interview. Was never really a big fan of him until today. I could hear the passion in in his voice talking about his influences during his first stint here.  But, I thought what he had to say about Duke Williams was interesting and cool.

• Like (+1) 3

Like I said I like the guy I just thought him saying "human beings" 5 times was a bit odd, other than that it was a great interview and I guess that made it a bit more interesting lmao

Just now, NC Book said:

I'd have some beers with him.

If you did you'd be a great "human being"

11 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

How about "I think Lee Smith is weird, but damn that man can catch!"?

:P

Definitley better focus than clay ?

28 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Apparently he was also tearing up when talking about the young TEs he is mentoring in Sweeney and Knox...

MCD has these guys fully bought in its great to see!! 

1 minute ago, akcash said:

I'm usually not negative but this thread sucks. 

Just watch the interview and it'll make sense .....it's the bye Just making small talk sheesh 

27 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I do enjoy how he describes this team being close as being a bunch of guys you'd want on your side in a bar fight.?

I see that wolf pack mentality on this team, these guys go to war together on sundays it's great to watch!! 

28 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I do enjoy how he describes this team being close as being a bunch of guys you'd want on your side in a bar fight.?

Lesean McCoy must miss playing with him. :devil:

19 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

How about "I think Lee Smith is weird, but damn that man can catch!"?

:P

He can, he reminds me of Denney in that way.

• Haha (+1) 1

Billsblue... I'm not somebody with an ego thats going to pound you into the ground. Its just my opinion. I have love for everybody. I will say I watched the video several times. Lee Smith is a different guy but I think hes pretty cool. I enjoyed what he had to say about Duke. 

• Thank you (+1) 1