It's wonderful to be ignored by the NFL Media Machine!

Stallions

2 minutes ago, dneveu said:

I mean - one of his INTs last week was a dime to cooper that he just booted up in the air.  Their run game has also not been as consistent, and with Tyron Smith out they were having all sorts of problems on the left side of the line.  The left side guard is the weak link already, a backup left tackle vs an all-pro left tackle is a huge drop off.  Collins went out in that game too so pass protection will be an issue unless those guys are healthy.

ok so there were 2 more int's in that game... I actually think dak is a solid qb. he's just not nearly as good as the first 3 weeks hinted towards. isn't that pretty obvious now? the last 2 weeks against better defenses he goes for 2 td and 4int.

btw, neither one of those defenses are nearly as good as buffalo. i'll expect us to go into that game as underdogs but it wont be because of how awesome Prescott had been all year. he's gonna even out reallll quick.... already has.

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

ok so there were 2 more int's in that game... I actually think dak is a solid qb. he's just not nearly as good as the first 3 weeks hinted towards. isn't that pretty obvious now? the last 2 weeks against better defenses he goes for 2 td and 4int.

btw, neither one of those defenses are nearly as good as buffalo. i'll expect us to go into that game as underdogs but it wont be because of how awesome Prescott had been all year. he's gonna even out reallll quick.... already has.

Oh i agree - but they are on TV every week and my buddy is a cowboys fan so i watch them.  From the eye test - he's looked outstanding this year.  Year 1 Dak was a lot like mariota or tyrod.  Some of his games were great, but teams started sitting on the hitches and he took too long to get the ball out.  Their offense now has a lot more movement and he has a better understanding of whats going on.  He had a bad game there, but there were still a lot of throws that were russell wilson like.  

6 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

The 90 points through four games is naturally going to get a team dismissed. Offense is sexy and the Bills are not scoring alot of points. They've scored less than just about all other teams, but they've allowed just 70; might be best in the league, but I'm not sure.

A franchise like the Bills really needs to win significantly or have a QB playing spectacularly to gain national attention.

I have very little interest in what the national media covers or doesn't cover. I want to see the Bills win ALOT of games. If that happens, they'll have no choice but to tune in.

90 pts is 27th in the league and the 70 its against is 3rd

12 hours ago, ny33 said:

If the Bills win a playoff game or two, especially against KC or NE, they will be everyone’s “sleeper team” next year. 

yes, beating the Pats and Chiefs in the playoffs would get national exposure

• Haha (+1) 1

I guess I’m a weirdo but I never really care what they say one way or other.  I know when the Bills are good and when they aren’t.  Success is a product of your expectations.  We have a great D and will be in every game.  I think our offense needs to become more consistent to be a top team.  If we continue stacking Ws, we will get plenty of attention.  But given how many fast starts and flameouts we have, can you believe non Bills fans for not believing in us? 

There are only three teams on our remaining schedule that will get us respect: Philly, Dallas and NE.

Even if we start steamrolling the other teams it will take victories over Philly and Dallas to get us real recognition.

I’m with you though, I love the underdog roll.

1 minute ago, RememberTheRockpile said:

My mess up. For some reason the stats got set for AFC. Either way the Bears have not given up any points on offense or special teams where the Bills have. As for the team the Bills are 3rd but just for the defense they would be second. 

I messed up the offense because Dolphins had a bye, no worries 

1 hour ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

? I have Julio and Ryan on my fantasy team, Julio isn’t doing much for me. 

Yep, Bills made solid moves not splashy ones. Beane and McDermott are trying to build a team we as fans can be proud of for a long time. 

If this team can finish with 10+ wins and make the playoffs and maybe win one game I think Buffalo will be an even more attractive place for players. The best thing about the hype is it will draw attention to the fans and community. National attention will show that Buffalo has the best fans of any NFL team. I really believe things like that and the facilities the Pegulas have built go a long way when the money is pretty close. 

Future is looking bright right now. Pretty good to be a Bills fan.

Talking Heads:  "I mean I honestly just don't get the Bills...For crying out loud, their winning and yet they didn't even sign Antonio Brown, LeVeon Bell or Odell Beckham Jr.?!

Us:  "Please go do something else for a living."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, eball said:

Yes, by default, since they only have a one game lead over Buffalo at this point with 11 games left to play.  Past performance means nothing in 2019 and the division is still up for grabs.  The divisional race should be called as it is, not by "assuming" the Bills won't continue to play well and stay in contention.

I agree that past performances doesn't effect the 2019 standings, but it certainly effects people's assessment of the teams. You don't think BB and Brady's success should be taken into account when making predictions on the season?

And who really cares what other people think?

2 hours ago, dneveu said:

yeah after patriots week and all that attention im glad we're in the background.  Thanksgiving will be the next time i think we're really in the thick of it.  

Also - didn't realize that they play in NE on sunday before the thanksgiving game.  I'm hoping for a letdown game.  Hopefully we can rattle Dak as he's been looking strong to start the year.  

Already pretty fired up for that game. The defense will be rocking for sure.

2 hours ago, CardinalScotts said:

who has beat teams with a winning record ?

and if so what 1?

it's a stupid arguement Falcons beat the Eagles does that makes them good then? They have also given up 152 points but every talks about poor Miami.

How about the obvious... the Paties beat us. We had a winning record. My point is we have not beaten a quality opponent as of yet, and the Eagles, in MY opinion, are the best team we will have played against next to the Paties. We beat them and the media will notice.

14 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Not enough hotel rooms to host a SB. Would not happen even if a new facility is built imo. 

Or not enough things to do in the winter for most people. Look at Minnesota, people hung out in a freakin mall for a week. Yeah um no thanks. Put the games where the weather is nice- Tampa, Miami, New Orleans, Los Angelas, Vegas, Phoenix, Houston, and Dallas. 

Edited by billsfan_34
  • Thank you (+1) 1