It's wonderful to be ignored by the NFL Media Machine!

Stallions

I love the Bills being ignored.  It’s our little secret about a great overall team and organization. A small TV market location and a team with a history of losing doesn’t grab big NFL headlines.

It seems that NFL game day announcers have a script for the Bills that includes looking for imperfections in Josh Allen’s play or the ‘big mistake’.   And, why do I keep hearing that the defense is playing well in a game while our rankings last year and currently tell a much larger story of excellence?

Let the Rams, Patriots, Chiefs and Cowboys get all the attention.  We don’t get the big ratings or deserve the glamour team status.  That’s fine with me. 
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Chill said:

If the Pegulas build a new stadium, the NFL will gift them a Super Bowl. 

Offer is on the table. 

You have to make money to be good in this league. 

Not enough hotel rooms to host a SB. Would not happen even if a new facility is built imo. 

• Like (+1) 3

Buffalo is cold, dead, nothing to do there, no one wants to live there, FA go there to die, lost 4 SB, Music City Forward Lateral, 1 playoff appearance in 20 years, and the Pats have won many SB while dominating the division for years. The media narrative has been built up for about 20 years now. :censored: 'm, :censored:'m all, especially now that we're building something legit. 

I think Super Bowls are overrated.  I went to one in Minneapolis (a great city!), and it belongs in a warm weather site with more than what Buffalo has to offer. I LOVE Buffalo, but I don’t see it. 

• Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Not enough hotel rooms to host a SB. Would not happen even if a new facility is built imo. 

It wouldn't be hosted in Buffalo, however, the team would receive an invitation to participate in it. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Yeah, I wonder about that.  Would the league consider the availability of hotel rooms in the surrounding area?  Rochester, Hamilton Ontario, even Toronto?

Edited by TigerJ

1 minute ago, TigerJ said:

Yeah, I wonder about that.  Would the league consider the availability of hotel rooms in the surrounding area?  Rochester, Hamilton Ontario, even Toronto?

I used to want Buffalo to host a Super Bowl but the city doesn't have enough shiny toys to tickle the fancy of the corporate crowd. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Chill said:

If the Pegulas build a new stadium, the NFL will gift them a Super Bowl. 

Offer is on the table. 

You have to make money to be good in this league. 

No way. Buffalo doesnt have enough hotel space to make it happen...they are short by many thousand rooms.

20 minutes ago, H2o said:

Buffalo is cold, dead, nothing to do there, no one wants to live there, FA go there to die, lost 4 SB, Music City Forward Lateral, 1 playoff appearance in 20 years, and the Pats have won many SB while dominating the division for years. The media narrative has been built up for about 20 years now. :censored: 'm, :censored:'m all, especially now that we're building something legit. 

And, we don't have a STAR or Media grabbing player on the team.  Shady was the media focus for the past few years.

Eh. I disagree. The bills havnt been in the media because they havnt won consistently. I’d much rather deserve and garner the hype with consistent winning. I personally enjoy seeing good things in the media said about our team. I take what they say pretty lightly. But it’s nice to see and small part of the fan experience I think. 

I actually couldn’t disagree more with this thread. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Eh. I disagree. The bills havnt been in the media because they havnt won consistently. I’d much rather deserve and garner the hype with consistent winning. I personally enjoy seeing good things in the media said about our team. I take what they say pretty lightly. But it’s nice to see and small part of the fan experience I think. 

I actually couldn’t disagree more with this thread. 

Except the media talks about the big market teams whether they’re winning or not. There’s definitely a bias toward those teams. No big deal, but it’s there. 

• Like (+1) 2