Open Roster Spot...

17 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

My grandma saw him at Schwabl's.

I wish I had seen him at Schwabl’s. OK, I really just wish I’d been at Schwabl’s. But I’d love to meet your grandma! 

Just now, BidsJr said:

Was at Schwabl's on Friday night.

YUM

Not this year, but the year before when back for the home opener, I went straight from the airport to Schwabl’s. YUM, indeed! This year’s home opener I had just gotten back from a 10 day cruise. Food was something that no longer appealed to me. UGH!

I get to pick a place for my birthday dinner next weekend, but I think I’m supposed to stay in the Atlanta area. BUT, it was not specifically stated, so I may have a loophole! 

4 hours ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Diggs or AJ Green. ?

AJ Green is 31 years old, this is his 9th season and he’s played a full season only once in the last 4.   Sure he could help, but only if it was for like a 3rd round pick.  With the word being he’d cost a first, I wouldn’t do it.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, ColeB said:

AJ Green is 31 years old, this is his 9th season and he’s played a full season only once in the last 4.   Sure he could help, but only if it was for like a 3rd round pick.  With the word being he’d cost a first, I wouldn’t do it.  

At this stage there's no way anyone is paying a 1st for Green.  To me even a 3rd is too high.  I'll bid a 4th.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, cage said:

At this stage there's no way anyone is paying a 1st for Green.  To me even a 3rd is too high.  I'll bid a 4th.

How about a 2021 5th?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

I really hope we add a tackle. I’m really worried about the OL.  It’s week 5 and the injuries are piling up.  

I really don’t want to see Ford at RT anymore this year.  He’s gonna get JA killed.  

Maybe Bates can be a revelation?  

• Like (+1) 2