Open Roster Spot...

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Bills fans: open roster spot is being reserved for Trent Williams, Stefan Diggs, AJ Green or Von Miller!

reality: Beane promotes a CB from the practice squad

LOL. That or we re-sign Russell Bodine and everyone calls Beane a witch before he gets cut when Morse practices. 

Edited by Big C

12 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

no reason we can’t call him up from the practice squad, right?

If anyone is seriously thinking of Christian Wade, it's just not possible.  Under the league rules for players under the International Program, if he is placed on the the practice squad as the eleventh player, (as happened to Wade) he cannot be signed to anybody's active roster, including Buffalo's.  He will be on the PS for the entire season.  Next year he can be on the active roster.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Depending how bad Milano's hamstring was injured, I could see another LB.  They want to use Zo as a moving chess piece, and I dont think Maurice Alexander is anything more than a core special teamer.  

Corey Thompson still out after ankle surgery, which makes it more troubling

When do we get Tyrel Dodson back?  6 game suspension...does the bye week count?

I'm guessing the roster spot will stay open this week while Buffalo waits to see how the injured players are healing up.  Specifically, I don't think it will be an offensive lineman, unless one of the walking wounded looks like he's going to be out for a while.  I could see a DB or a running back too.

Do we know the status of the injured players from yesterday's game? That info will be key for who they call up.

With Milano and Corey Thompson, they could call up rookie Nate Hall

Erik Magnuson , OL and Eddie Yarbrough could be also strong candidates.

• Like (+1) 2