Zay Jones traded to Raiders for 5th rounder

HappyDays

50 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Shocking we got anything for Jones. 

Also shocking we traded up to pick him in the 2nd round.

Hopefully that was a mistake we won't repeat. 

Hey it is what it is. They admitted their mistake and moved on instead of trying to salvage it because of where they picked him. My favorite this about this organization.

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/7/2019 at 7:51 PM, njbuff said:

You have to hand it to Beane for getting draft picks for incredibly unproductive players.

Considering what was invested to get him, it's the least he could do.

21 hours ago, Locomark said:

I already miss Zay Jones...because who will I boo now??? Even the punter hasn't sucked.  I'm running out of options. I guess I will have to wait for more Lee Smith penalties now.

Don't worry, Allen will throw us out of a lot of games against good opponents, he's got you covered.

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

“Smith resorted to FaceTime when he could not find Carr on MySpace”

I have to concede this point as your Pats have clearly always been much more savvy on the latest communication methods like Fieldtime and WhatsApp Helmet edition.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/15/2019 at 10:17 AM, Royale with Cheese said:

...NFLN's James Jones was heaping some pretty high praise on Zay and his potential in Oakland......hope it works for the kid.........

2 minutes ago, Chemical said:

Why does he deserve another chance? After that video and rookie year. There are thousands of potential receivers waiting for a chance. 

so you're the no more chances type, eh? you must not fail at anything so you need not worry about second chances then, am I right?

3 minutes ago, Chemical said:

Not at all. I’ve had plenty of second chances. One professionally of note, but I wound never say I deserved it. 

Of course you deserved it.  Everyone deserves a chance to make a wrong right.  

None of us are born perfect.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I hope Zay does have a big game, never had anything personal against him and he always seemed like a good guy off the field.

However, here is what I do know, he was never going to have that big game here, or find any consistency.  So hopefully the change of scenery will help him get on track and be a better player.  It’s happened plenty of times before where a guy goes to a new situation with a fresh start and finds success.  

But...that being said, F the Raiders and GO BILLS!  

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Capco said:

...think there was a guy labeled a "1st round bust" named Jerry Hughes who perhaps a change of scenery may work and........

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Capco said:

Actually, we're all born perfect.  Our a-holish behaviors are all learned.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1