Zay Jones traded to Raiders for 5th rounder

HappyDays

14 minutes ago, The Dean said:

That probably won't get it done from what I'm hearing. Just FYI

I didn't jump on Alpha early in his initial prediction post, but he was WRONG. You make a bet/prediction and you stick to it. You don't fudge. Had he said "Zay won't make it to the midpoint of the season" he would have deserved props. 

I did jump on him, and this is correct. Alpha was wrong. You only get props if you're right.

6 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Dill holes. Zay doesn’t play with fire or passion. Buh- Bye. 

Disagree. He hasn't played all that well, but his blocking has been absolutely excellent, and that doesn't happen without fire and passion.

But he and Allen just don't appear to have established a good connection, for whatever reason.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

He's gonna pull a Sammy Watkins and start lighting ***** up.

2017: Played for Rams, best offense in football, and produced 593 yards the whole season.

2018: Played for Chiefs, best offense in football, and produced 519 yards the whole season.

Wouldn't exactly said he has been lighting it up.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Where are those now telling me Zay is good? And Duke Williams is bad?

1 minute ago, scribo said:

Hillarous to read how many Raider fans think they got a steal and Zay is going to solve their passing woes.

I think we hold onto the pick and actually select someone with it.

Hopefully Zay learns but to me it is all mental will him to say.  Hope he fix it. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Rigotz said:

2017: Played for Rams, best offense in football, and produced 593 yards the whole season.

2018: Played for Chiefs, best offense in football, and produced 519 yards the whole season.

Wouldn't exactly said he has been lighting it up.

I have Watkins on my FF team. Great start. Crickets since.

My take is that Zay will have better soil to grow into a solid #2 in Oakland.  Here the offense was a revolving door at most every position, and he received poor coaching, and the offensive strategy was random.  While defenses didn't necessarily game plan to shut him down, he was considered as our #1.  He got most of the attention.  He was never able to pick up any momentum here.  Here, the OL, QB, and even RBs have been in transition.   Carr is a better QB right now than our guy.   I think he is, and will be, a better player than he was here.  Good luck Zay.  Go Bills!! 

15 minutes ago, Jerry Jabber said:

If things don’t work out for Zay in Oakland, I hope he doesn’t have a bad meltdown like he did (or worse) that time when he tried jumping out the hotel window 

Well he is a lot closer to Los Angeles now, and will be even closer next year when in Vegas. Could be trouble.

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

Didn't we use 6 second round draft picks to move up and get Zay?  Flipping for a future 5th rounder is pretty disappointing.

I agree... The only issue is that all the other wrs passed him on the depth chart, and cutting loose is really all that is left. I wish him the best with Richie and co.

I guess Im kind of a "root for the laundry" kind of girl he's no longer a Bill I dont wish him harm but he's opposition now and leave it that....I will go on record that I think his head wasn't on totally straight in Buffalo and the Bills kept the right guy (Williams) higher upside..just my opinion.

Edited by Margarita
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1