Zay Jones traded to Raiders for 5th rounder

HappyDays

24 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Hi ?

giphy.gif

Not sure why you would include an gif of a mook professional wrestler doing his a-hole bit?

Is this the way to say "I was wrong"?  He WAS on the opening day roster and survived through week 5.

I know it was tough for Fonzie, but you can do it. Just man up and admit it.

• Like (+1) 3

41 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Could have had better grammar

Not in this case... ?

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

Zay's failure to catch on in Buffalo was not for lack of effort or professionalism on his part. Other than the bizarre offseason incident a year ago, he was a model citizen and teammate. Even this past Sunday, when the writing was on the wall, he was upbeat, cheering on his teammates, helping Duke Williams. Duke said Zay held him (or was it "helped"? "Held" seems kind of intimate...) and prayed for him before the game and gave him tips and pointers all game long.

I guess what I'm trying to say is: I'm sorry it didn't work out for Zay in Buffalo, but I have no ill will toward him whatsoever. A change of scenery was the best thing for all parties, and I legitimately hope he does great things for the Raiders. 

So long, Zay, and thanks for your effort and positive attitude.

For sure, good luck Zay  Maybe a change of scenery kick starts his career

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

To be fair, I am not an average poster :)

Oh don’t sell yourself short, you’re quite average ?

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Mr. SpacePuppy said:

Nope... all the passes to Zay this have been abysmal. Too low, too, in the dirt. The Bills will rue this day. 

Well, it does make it hard to catch with stone hands attached to alligator arms.  

3 minutes ago, McBean said:

Bold prediction: AJ Green or Stefon Diggs are Bills by end of week

Makes sense but I'd go for Trent Williams - Is the Zay trade a corresponding trade to deal a first/second rounder in 2021? Beane keeps the same amount of picks and hopes he can work magic in the later rounds

Edited by Gary Busey

3 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Makes sense but I'd go for Trent Williams - a corresponding trade to deal a first/second rounder in 2021 - 

That probably won't get it done from what I'm hearing. Just FYI

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Any internet tough guys who jumped on @Alphadawg7 earlier this season want to man up and give him his props? Yes Zay made the opening roster, but analysis was on point and he only made it through 4 weeks and 1 play. Good riddance Zay. I hope you had the time of your life. 

I didn't jump on Alpha early in his initial prediction post, but he was WRONG. You make a bet/prediction and you stick to it. You don't fudge. Had he said "Zay won't make it to the midpoint of the season" he would have deserved props. 

Edited by The Dean
  • Like (+1) 2