Zay Jones traded to Raiders for 5th rounder

HappyDays

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

But Vegas, Baby! If you're running around naked, really, is there any better place to do it?

Prediction: Gruden actually turns him into a useful player.

A nudist colony.  Or a German north sea beach.

Zay may work out well for the Raiders.  Seems to be a good guy, so I hope he does.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

To be honest out all the players that wore 11# here he was the best one

I guess, Norwood gets a bad wrap, but he was a hell of a kicker for his time.  Pro Bowl in 88 (89) and the Bills dont make it to the 2nd SB w/out his clutch kick. Fans back then gabe him his due, now days people just assume wide right was it.

Just now, Mr. SpacePuppy said:

Nope... all the passes to Zay this have been abysmal. Too low, too, in the dirt. The Bills will rue this day. 

I’d like to smoke whatever it is your smoking. Sorry the QB can’t throw to a WR that can’t create separation from defenders and constantly plays hot potato with the football. Zay belongs in the arena league or CFL he’s not a NFL caliber player

1 minute ago, gobills1212 said:

I guess, Norwood gets a bad wrap, but he was a hell of a kicker for his time.  Pro Bowl in 88 (89) and the Bills dont make it to the 2nd SB w/out his clutch kick. Fans back then gabe him his due, now days people just assume wide right was it.

No your right he was a very good kicker and I’m a fan of his even with the wide right incident I’m a fan of his. 

1 minute ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I’d like to smoke whatever it is your smoking. Sorry the QB can’t throw to a WR that can’t create separation from defenders and constantly plays hot potato with the football. Zay belongs in the arena league or CFL he’s not a NFL caliber player

The Eskimos have an opening I think....

4 minutes ago, Luka said:

A guy like Diggs is the missing piece. Beane tried the whole "don't need a #1" thing, it hasn't worked.

Quite possibly, Beane is determining what additional pieces will be needed. The Bills had to play several games for a proper assessment. 

Zay's failure to catch on in Buffalo was not for lack of effort or professionalism on his part. Other than the bizarre offseason incident a year ago, he was a model citizen and teammate. Even this past Sunday, when the writing was on the wall, he was upbeat, cheering on his teammates, helping Duke Williams. Duke said Zay held him (or was it "helped"? "Held" seems kind of intimate...) and prayed for him before the game and gave him tips and pointers all game long.

I guess what I'm trying to say is: I'm sorry it didn't work out for Zay in Buffalo, but I have no ill will toward him whatsoever. A change of scenery was the best thing for all parties, and I legitimately hope he does great things for the Raiders. 

So long, Zay, and thanks for your effort and positive attitude.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

44 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I hated Zay so much that I actually grew to dislike him as a person. That's probably absurd but it's true. Him and his weird ass family can try another city.

Everyone’s family is weird, just maybe not zay weird.