Zay Jones traded to Raiders for 5th rounder

HappyDays

Raiders are in major need of WR help, they really only have Tyrell Williams. I could see Zay putting up similar to his 2018 numbers as their WR2. This is about the best case scenario for him to revive his career. 

That said, he's no Duke.

Solid cut your losses type trade. For a 5th round pick Zay is a decent reclamation gamble to take on. The Bills stock another mid-round pick they could turn around in another trade or pocket it for the 2020 draft. Shocked they got a 5th but it isn't an unreasonable price. 

Hope the change is a good one for you Zay, all good things.

12 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

There is also a rumor that Coach McD was just front man for Beane and Beane made all of the picks but I think those saying that wear tin foil hats to prevent aliens from reading their thoughts.

Everyone knows that foil is made of aluminum now, which is far more effective in repelling alien scanners. Duh!

If Zay had been wearing one he would have not been acting high and fighting for Jesus.

Edited by RocCityRoller

Thank god, this was long overdue. Guy sucks and shouldn’t be on an NFL field let alone a team. Can’t create separation from defenders and drops passes. Good riddance and if I’m correct this guy was one of the last players that was drafted by Whaley before he was fired

Edited by BuffaloBills1998

Not surprised. Called this yesterday. Seems like a  good enough guy, but you need to do what you’re employed to do - catch the ball. Didn’t do it well enough, so he’s out. Bills gave him a much longer leash than I would’ve. Even as a former 2nd rounder. Didn’t work out. Hopefully a change of scenery does him some good.