Zay Jones traded to Raiders for 5th rounder

HappyDays

Zay's production on the field will not be missed. Its hard to imagine there are many receivers in the NFL that would catch less passes with as many targets.

Edited by TuelTime
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big C said:

Frankly it is a good buy low opportunity for whichever team decided to give him a go.

I totally agree with that. He’s had some issues. We’ve all seen and read “stuff”, but if he gets it together it could be a great deal. 

I never liked Gruden, but I did like Mayock. I’m conflicted, but forget that jerk! 

Just now, PlayoffsPlease said:

better than your average trolling. not great , a bit obvious, but your other work sets a low bar. 

How would you describe your contributions on TBD, if not trolling with heaping dose of crusading? How many vacations have you earned?

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Rumor had it McD was making the pics with Whaley's board.  But I think McD was accepting other input - from, say, Zay's college WR coach.

There is also a rumor that Coach McD was just front man for Beane and Beane made all of the picks but I think those saying that wear tin foil hats to prevent aliens from reading their thoughts.

• Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, KRT88 said:

Who could t see this one coming? 

Good luck Zay, I wanted to draft you but sadly the stay was disappointing. 

Should've been smarter than that and wanted Kupp instead like I did... now I look like a genius:lol:

Edited by Sherlock Holmes
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFan4 said:

Wow, I was kind of hoping for more than a 5th 2 years from now, but it’s better than cutting him for nothing. I can’t imagine there was a very high demand for Zay Jones. I’m actually somewhat surprised Beane got anything. 

what we got was a decent #3 receiver in Duke WIlliams.  Good trade IMO.

• Like (+1) 1

This is why I don’t put a premium on trading draft picks.   That’s a terrible turnaround for a 2nd round pick in just two seasons. 

It’s a crapshoot sometimes and they had to take what they could get.  

But I’d gladly trade picks for proven young players, like a Diggs.  If a 2nd got it done, I’ll take the sure thing over a potential Zay situation again.