Zay Jones traded to Raiders for 5th rounder

HappyDays

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Beane didn’t draft him but McD signed off on it I guess 

They traded up to get him, so McD probably did more than just sign off on him. But hey, they gave him plenty of chances and he worked hard but it just didn't work out. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

In 2021 though.

might be a decent pick by then. ? not next year for sure. Raiders still blow chunks
wish him well.

California is the place ya outta be, so we packed up all out bags and we moved to Beverly..

Hills that is. 

swimmin' pools movies stars

5 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Good Luck Zay.  I liked you as a person, just not as a football player.  I wish you well on your future.

I hated Zay so much that I actually grew to dislike him as a person. That's probably absurd but it's true. Him and his weird ass family can try another city.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

A 5th for Zay is pretty good but in retrospect, the 5th is a terrible return on a player that the team traded up to get, bypassing JuJu Shuster Smith.  If McDermott made that call then damn....terrible waste of a draft pick 

Coach McD made the call.  He hired Jay's WR coach to be his first WR coach and he said that Jay was the most ready player for NFL that he ever saw.  He (the coach) only lasted one year in Buffalo with players complaining he was not able to help them improve game like coach dismissed by Coach McD.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I hated Zay so much that I actually grew to dislike him as a person. That's probably absurd but it's true. Him and his weird ass family can try another city.

Absurd? Yes, definitely.