MNF: Browns at Niners (-4.5) 8:15 ESPN

YoloinOhio

5 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

agree with Richard Sherman here. 

Looks like Baker did shake his hand after all. 

Neither guy shakes each other’s hand as enthusiastically as they do with the others. 

But at worst you can say that Baker (or Sherman?) didn’t lean in for that half hug thing. 

Looks like it’s a lie to say he didn’t shake his hand (not that I like defending Baker...lol)

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I just watched this game by the pool in Croatia. Freddie Kitchens will be a one and done Head Coach. 

I think Kitchens should be one and done, but I think with the easy 2nd half schedule - they are going to end up with 8+ wins and it will seem like they got better late and they will keep him for next year.

When they falter again a change will come, but I think they might waste this year and next.

51 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Forget Mayfield for a second.............

Does anybody talk about how bad the Browns D has been?

I think it’s more inconsistent than bad. Their two starting corners have been out the last two games and one of their better LBs Christian Kirksey went to IR. They haven’t built a lot of depth. 

31 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Baker May Field could become a baker in may field. He's about as hot as Rob Johnson.

...ouch!........that is painful......strictly my opinion, but don't like these clowns who are brash, bold and balsy after one season....RG II 1/8 comes to mind as well as Kaep......RG "W" presser was about ME...."L" was teammates under the bus....throw in annoying Daddy RG needing to be in Snyder's ear....Kaep hit the limelight too soon and became all about tats 'n poses versus what the hell he was getting paid for....Josh Allen is my type of kid....humble, mindful, respectful of the game and those who paved his was to mega paydays.....kid just works his tail off to get better with no limelight or spotlight necessary.....quote was, "this is OUR team and OUR family"........can't ask for anything more.....imagine Josh in a Scam Newton "Prince Look-A-Like presser"?.......

• Like (+1) 1