MNF: Browns at Niners (-4.5) 8:15 ESPN

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

Cleveland is the 2015 Bills. Loads of talent with a lot of egos and bad attitudes and a coach who can't control them.

I was thinking this exact thing. Freddie Kitchens is the offensive version of Rex Ryan. His team lacks discipline, common sense, and attention to detail. He should be one and done as head coach.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

In his first game, which was a preseason game with the Eagles, Miller said Dick Vermeil tears up

quicker than Sylvia Plath being pepper-sprayed.” That’s genius. ;)

Yea, he had some good ones, but he tried too hard to be comedic. An occasional quip is cool, but that's all he had. It didn't seem to mix well.

• Like (+1) 1

Allen and Mayfields stats are very identical this season

idk why fans are trying to blast Baker. yea he played bad today but the 49ers are probably better than any team we will play this season except the patriots. difference is we have a top 3 defense in the league and the Browns don't. 

43 minutes ago, dous21 said:

idk why fans are trying to blast Baker. yea he played bad today but the 49ers are probably better than any team we will play this season except the patriots. difference is we have a top 3 defense in the league and the Browns don't. 

Difference is also that Allen leads the league in game winning drives this season. Allen is a leader, Baker is a cry baby.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Dopey said:

Yea, he had some good ones, but he tried too hard to be comedic. An occasional quip is cool, but that's all he had. It didn't seem to mix well.

He should've never been in the booth.  I'm watching for the game, not a comedy special or a concert.  

3 hours ago, dous21 said:

^ this guy :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

So Baker won't even shake hands before the coin toss?

Sherman said it rubbed the whole team wrong and disrespected the game.

"What's amazing, and annoying, was him not shaking hands at the beginning," Sherman said. "That's some college s---. It's ridiculous. We're all trying to get psyched up, but shaking hands with your opponent -- that's NFL etiquette. And when you pull bush league stuff, that's disrespectful to the game. And believe me, that's gonna get us fired up."

Baker still has a boys mentality playing a mans sport and it shows.  Opposing teams are going to take extra pleasure making sure he is put in his place.

I for one am enjoying watching it.

nfl

Edited by stosh64
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Bakers GM did him no favors  by trading away their best olineman in the Odell trade.   Rather than stockpiling wideouts and runningbacks they should have considered trying to find a real left tackle.  Baker was horrible last night but he was also running for his life behind that hideous excuse for an oline.  Not like SF was doing anything crazy.  Brought one safety into the box and cheated the other to Odells side and sent everyone and their brother up the gaps.  If Larry the Cable Guy calls some roll outs to that side or the oline blocks maybe they can get the ball to their other high paid diva.  Cleveland is proof that you can have all the sports cars in the world but when its time to do work youre going to need a few diesels.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

It's about time someone else suffered these bungles instead of our Bills. I still get flashbacks whenever I see Rex Ryan or Anthony Lynn...

I've read on this very forum that the Pegulas should have kept ALynn after firing Rex because he is a much better HC than McD.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

He was awful. ;) He couldn’t come up with anything intelligible on the spot. 

There has been a long line of bad ones but McFarland has to be the worst so far.  I still think there is a chance for him if he makes the Pepper Brooks act look intentional and ramps it up just a notch including clothing.  That would be funny.  The accidental Pepper Brooks is just sad after a while.

2 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

^ this guy :lol:

If you read his posts, he created that account (likely not his only one) for a specific purpose.  They'll sniff him out, then snuff him out.

8 hours ago, Dopey said:

At least it's not Dennis Miller.

I am in an extreme minority.  Hell, I’m probably standing in a room alone.

i liked Dennis Miller.  It was just different and I by no means consider myself an intellectual, but I got his humor.

even the obvious ones:

”It’s so nice here in Canton, but strange that you can’t get good Cantonese food.”

edit:  oh I’m sorry, forgive me, also:  the Browns are overhyped poop.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Can I get this as my ring tone, door bell chime etc? Nicky Bosa voice “Baaaaker.... Baaaaker” :lol:

Still salty about the OKLA flag-plant at the Horseshoe....