MNF: Browns at Niners (-4.5) 8:15 ESPN

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Greg Robinson was a huge bust at left tackle for the Rams and they moved him to guard where he wasn't very good for them or the Browns.  The Browns having him at left tackle is a colossal front office failure.  

It's about time someone else suffered these bungles instead of our Bills. I still get flashbacks whenever I see Rex Ryan or Anthony Lynn...

1 minute ago, Vertig0 said:

So you're saying we should take over First Energy Stadium...I like it!! 

I can't speak for Cleveland, just the Youngstown area... very disappointing to see such a meh attitude for the Browns here. I thought they were diehards, but I guess not here... a LOT more of a Steelers fan base.

Just now, BuffaloRebound said:

Cleveland has zero leadership.  Landry and Beckham are both nuts.  Who’s listening to an over-hyped loudmouth 2nd year QB?  Throw in a rookie head coach.  Good luck.  

Like I said Greg Williams would of been good for them right now. If Jet's canned Gase he would have them better shape as well. 

3 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

I noticed the Browns message boards get very little traffic and are generally boring.

Yeah, a lot of older fans who merely inquire as to how the Browns are doing.... the tables here are EXTREMELY safe from Browns fans!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I can't speak for Cleveland, just the Youngstown area... very disappointing to see such a meh attitude for the Browns here. I thought they were diehards, but I guess not here... a LOT more of a Steelers fan base.

My sister lives in the Warren area not far from Youngstown. Isn't that basically half way between Pittsburgh and Cleveland? If I had to choose between the two it would be Pittsburgh all day everyday.

4 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

My sister lives in the Warren area not far from Youngstown. Isn't that basically half way between Pittsburgh and Cleveland? If I had to choose between the two it would be Pittsburgh all day everyday.

Warren, pa? I used to live there several years back

Just now, Warcodered said:

I mean it's still way too early to say if he'll work out or not but what exactly is the return policy on a tiger?

Maybe when he was drafted by Cleveland he thought they were the Bengals. Easy to confuse the two teams, both being from Ohio and both with a lot of orange in their unis.

• Haha (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Lmao...Mayfield 8 for 22 100 yards, 2 INTs, 1 lost fumble and 4 sacks...makes Allen looks good...at least Allen does SOMETHING good in every game no matter how bad he is playing

Good for a QB rating of a whopping 13.4!