MNF: Browns at Niners (-4.5) 8:15 ESPN

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

Same. And at least Booger isn't a hand model, have you seens his fingers?? Yikes

No, I have not checked out Booger's fingers.  Now that you mention it, I'll keep it in mind when ESPN does a booth shot.

Just now, KD in CA said:

Rams too.  Baker was running like a chicken with his head cut off in that one.

I know the game is in Cleveland, but by the time we play them, they could very well be 3-5 and their fans losing interest. Let's just say that there is NOWHERE NEAR the same love for the Browns here in this area as there would be for the Bills in WNY. It's pathetic on Sundays and today with hardly any Browns attire or anything.

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

Lmao...Mayfield 8 for 22 100 yards, 2 INTs, 1 lost fumble and 4 sacks...makes Allen looks good...at least Allen does SOMETHING good in every game no matter how bad he is playing

Right now Allen and Jackson are 1a and 1b. Lamar Jackson play fell off makes Allen first QB good from draft class as of right now

Just now, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I know the game is in Cleveland, but by the time we play them, they could very well be 3-5 and their fans losing interest. Let's just say that there is NOWHERE NEAR the same love for the Browns here in this area as there would be for the Bills in WNY. It's pathetic on Sundays and today with hardly any Browns attire or anything.

I feel that if the Browns are 3-5 that will be a perfect opportunity for Bills fans to take over the stadium in Cleveland. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Lmao...Mayfield 8 for 22 100 yards, 2 INTs, 1 lost fumble and 4 sacks...makes Allen looks good...at least Allen does SOMETHING good in every game no matter how bad he is playing

You bring up a good point.  Allen did lead the Bills on a very impressive 75 yard TD drive against the Pats where he was 6 - 6 for 69 yards.  That TD made it a 3 pt game. 

1 minute ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I noticed the Browns message boards get very little traffic and are generally boring.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

So you're saying we should take over First Energy Stadium...I like it!! 

3 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Good defenses can make QBs look silly, even in 2019...

4 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

80 of those yards were in the 1st half, ? 

• Haha (+1) 1