MNF: Browns at Niners (-4.5) 8:15 ESPN

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

We're you also aware that Baker is only 6' and sometimes has trouble throwing over the line....I wasnt until the 3rd time Booger mentioned it.

Wow, I did not know that. Also, he used the word “plethora“ a minute or two ago. He is amazing. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jkeerie said:

Booger said the "will" of Kittle got him the first down.   How about the non-will of the Browns to tackle?

this performance is a very sad one  i can just imagine the sports shows in cleveland tomorrow,. gonna be ugly.

8 minutes ago, london_bills said:

Yeah I remember. Always injured. Clearly prefers the weather in SF. We just miss the speed 

I think their speed is pretty good with John Brown and Foster ( when healthy). They need a number 1 WR with elite size more than a small fast guy. 

4 minutes ago, Tcali said:

this performance is a very sad one  i can just imagine the sports shows in cleveland tomorrow,. gonna be ugly.

The Rock HOF sent me a survey. One of the questions was "What three things come to mind when you think about Cleveland?" 

1) Factory of Sadness
2) LeBron

3) Burning river.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The Rock HOF sent me a survey. One of the questions was "What three things come to mind when you think about Cleveland?" 

1)Factory of Sadness
2) LeBron

3) Burning river.

4. Mistake on the Lake