MNF: Browns at Niners (-4.5) 8:15 ESPN

YoloinOhio

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Baker Mayfield is terrible. I don't understand why he gets a free pass while Josh Allen gets mass criticism for every single mistake. If you actually watch the games, you'd have to take Allen over Mayfield every time.

Because Baker was accurate in college at Oklahoma.   Josh was a project coming out of Wyoming. 

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Baker Mayfield is terrible. I don't understand why he gets a free pass while Josh Allen gets mass criticism for every single mistake. If you actually watch the games, you'd have to take Allen over Mayfield every time.

It's simple. Baker is a no 1 overall pick, and the Browns went out and signed a bunch of sexy names this off season, so Ofcourse the media is gonna eat it up. Personally I'd rather the Browns get all the attention, while the bills quietly beat everyone 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

First impressions.  He looked good as a rookie, but seems to just be the guy with the lowest floor, lacking a high ceiling. 

12 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Because Baker won a Heisman, had better college stats etc.