Pats release TE Ben Watson

7 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

He's certainly well rested. Not long ago Pats fans were crowing about their big get in Watson to fill the Gronk void.

At his age, he’s probably napping twice a day. A bit like @plenzmd1 in Nashville. 

5 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

He was on a great tightends round table on NFL Network the other day with Gonzales, Winslow, Sharpe, and Gates.  I couldn’t believe he was invited to that HOF table.  His career stats are about half of what the worst of the other four are.  

The perk of being a Patriot.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I want stories.

He called it “napping”, which I thought might have been a generous term.

What happens in Nashville stays in Nashville. Not because it’s like the Vegas policy, but because I was overserved to the point of a faulty memory. At least Plenz took his naps in private. And that’s all I have to say about that.

I ran up quite the Uber tally, I must say. The damn emails tell me that.  I need a few days before I check my receipts on food and drinks (NOT in that order).I took a friend of our sons who lives in Nashville. He texted my wife thanking her, but he did not have to come clean on 5 beers by 9:00am at The Grand Plenz Airbnb and his first quarter hang over! 

My sincere apologies to anyone I might have offended. But it was a hell of a time!!! “No Regerts!”  (I have not checked for tattoos yet, but I hope that would NOT be my first!) 

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, Augie said:

He called it “napping”, which I thought might have been a generous term.

What happens in Nashville stays in Nashville. Not because it’s like the Vegas policy, but because I was overserved to the point of a faulty memory. At least Plenz took his naps in private. And that’s all I have to say about that.

I ran up quite the Uber tally, I must say. The damn emails tell me that.  I need a few days before I check my receipts on food and drinks (NOT in that order).I took a friend of our sons who lives in Nashville. He texted my wife thanking her, but he did not have to come clean on 5 beers by 9:00am at The Grand Plenz Airbnb and his first quarter hang over! 

My sincere apologies to anyone I might have offended. But it was a hell of a time!!! “No Regerts!”  (I have not checked for tattoos yet, but I hope that would NOT be my first!) 

I like people who take “YOLO” literally. Well done!

• Thank you (+1) 1