Official LAMP at the Bye AFC condensed Power Ranking.

1. Patriots - Heavyweight champs, until someone knocks them out. 
  2. Bills - Went toe to toe with heavyweight champ for 15 rounds. Even took a QB knockout.  Lost a close decision. 
  3. Chiefs - Mahomes is amazing.  Chiefs will not be able to compete with the Patriots with their sad sack defense.  The may pose match up challenges for the Bills, who due to Daboll, may not be able to exploit the Chiefs defensive weaknesses
  4.  Texans - the gap from the #3 chiefs to the Texans is enornmous. The edge out the Ravens, because Lamar is just not as good as advertised.  He had a fluke run to start the season, and we saw how poorly he played against a bad steelers team this week. 
  5. Ravens 
  6. Raiders - notwithstanding the popular narrative it turns John Gruden is a good coach.  3-2 and a quality win over the Bears puts them ahead of the rest of the pack. 
  7. Colts - Love Frank Reich.  Team will play over its head occassionally.   Brissett and his jump pass is taking them nowhere far. 
  8. Browns - Probably ranking them to highly here.  Terrible Head Coach.  Second most overrated QB in the league after Lamar. 
  9. Jags - Minshew Madness is a lot of fun, and my assessment is that he will have a better career than Tony Romo.  But he won't be able to overcome the handicap known as Doug Marrone. 

10-11 -12 -13  . Steelers, Titans Chargers, Broncos.  All basically suck, they just suck less than the teams below them.

14-15-16 -  Bengals - Jets - Dolphins.  If they did not play each other all of these teams could go winless.  

Edited by PlayoffsPlease
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I still think KC is 2. Buffalo is between 3 to 5 for me. I think anyone could argue any of those positions. We have the 3rd best record (well tied for 2), so you can easily make the case for 3. I wanna see Allen cut down the bad plays. But my biggest issue on offense is the lack of scoring. I know our defense it great, and I know we move the ball pretty well, but those yards aren’t turning into points. When (or if for those who are pessimistic), then the sky’s the limit. Regardless, this is a playoff team, and not a “2017 Bills” playoff team. I think they can win in the playoffs. But I wouldn’t be surprised if they lost to Houston either. Either way, it’s gonna be a fun 2019-20!

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:
  2. Bills - Went toe to toe with heavyweight champ for 15 rounds. Even too a QB knockout.  Lost a close decision. 
  3. Chiefs - Mahomes is Amazon.  Chiefs will not be able to compete with the Patriots with their sad sack defense.  The may pose match up challenges for the Bills, who do to Daboll, may not be able to exploit the Chiefs defensive weaknesses
  4.  Texans - the gap from the #3 chiefs to the Texans is enornmous. The edge out the Ravens, because Lamar is just not as good as advertised.  He had a fluke run to start the season, and we saw how poorly he played against a bad steelers team this week. 
  5. Ravens 
  6. Raiders - notwithstanding the popular narrative it turns John Gruden is a good coach.  3-2 and a quality win over the Bears puts them ahead of the rest of the pack. 
  7. Colts - Love Frank Reich.  Team will play over its head occassionally.   Brissett and his jump pass is taking them nowhere far. 
  8. Browns - Probably ranking them to highly here.  Terrible Head Coach.  Second most overrated QB in the league after Lamar. 
  9. Jags - Minshew Madness is a lot of fun, and my assessment is that he will have a better career than Tony Romo.  But he won't be able to overcome the handicap known as Doug Marrone. 

10-11 -12 -13  . Steelers, Titans Chargers, Broncos.  All basically suck, they just suck less than the teams below them.

14-15-16 -  Bengals - Jets - Dolphins.  If they did not play each other all of these teams could go winless.  

Is "Amazon" the new hip word for Amazing ? This topic/post will not make the Top 100 list.

9 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:
  2. Bills - Went toe to toe with heavyweight champ for 15 rounds. Even took a QB knockout.  Lost a close decision. 
  3. Chiefs - Mahomes is amazing.  Chiefs will not be able to compete with the Patriots with their sad sack defense.  The may pose match up challenges for the Bills, who due to Daboll, may not be able to exploit the Chiefs defensive weaknesses
  5. Ravens 

I really believe the Colts have upside.  Last night the Chiefs did not really look that spectacular.  The looked good but not elite.  If the Bills want to achieve the “next level” they have to clean up on offense and find that “next gear.”

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

We have a good team

We actually dont know how good it really is.....

Well we know that our defense is LIHGTS OUT good and can play with ANYBODY , 

i think our offense is still work in progress but if we can eliminate the turnovers , and once our running game gets going I think we can go toe to toe with ANYBODY!!! 

Go Bills!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

I’m still trying to decipher the thread title 

Let me try.

Official LAMP at the Bye AFC condensed Power Ranking

Not sure how a Look At Me Post ever becomes, "official," but be that as it may...

The "Bye" in the AFCE is staggered this year. Miami was still yesterday - although there's no difference in that an the product they've put on the field so far this year.

Condensing the AFC - like Campbells would cream of mushroom or tomato soup is fraught with all sorts of issues... will it be used to make a casserole, a nice gravy, or just a plain soup. It all depends on the meal you're planning on making. 

Power Rankings of course begin at the top and then work their way down. It starts with #1 and goes all the way down to #16. (remember boys and girls, we're only talking about the AFC here, not the entire EN EFF EL. 

I'm old enough to remember when The Bills started 5 -1 in 2008 and ended up at 7 - 9... for the third consecutive year. Trentative suffered a concussion (yes, a bona fide concussion) and his noodle was scrambled for most of the rest of the year.

The only ranking that matters - EVER - is the one at the end of the season after the Playoffs and the Super Bowl.

The Bills control their own destiny. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I kind of think we’re the best team lol.

we lost to the pats but I thought we outplayed them.  If allen was there for the last drive, it may have really been something special.  But we’ll never know.  At least the guy got fined for the hit.  Oh wait 

• Like (+1) 2