Good Morning Football Discusses Bills: Are the Bills in the same category as the Pats and Chiefs?

mykidsdad

1 hour ago, Nihilarian said:

Perhaps not SB contenders at this moment! 

However, the Colts just gave the world a blueprint on how to beat a high powered offense like the Chiefs. Offensive guard Quenton Nelson gave a clinic on how to run block and RB Marlon Mack took full advantage of it.  The Colts by controlling the clock with the run game held the ball for 37:15 vs 22:45. 

More like had a blueprint to destroy a bad defense that can’t stop the run and doesn’t tackle with sound techniques. Stud O lineman always help, but trying to keep a great QB and potent offense off the field is nothing new. 

3 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

More like had a blueprint to destroy a bad defense that can’t stop the run and doesn’t tackle with sound techniques. Stud O lineman always help, but trying to keep a great QB and potent offense off the field is nothing new. 

Yea, its no big deal about the way the Colts beat the 4-0 Chiefs the way they did. Wonder why the other four teams weren't able to do that?

Come to think of it, I also wonder why the Chiefs made it to 12-4 last season and the AFC Championship game. 

5 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

Yea, its no big deal about the way the Colts beat the 4-0 Chiefs the way they did. Wonder why the other four teams weren't able to do that?

Come to think of it, I also wonder why the Chiefs made it to 12-4 last season and the AFC Championship game. 

So playing keep away to make the high powered offense stay on the bench is some kind of revelation? Remember Super Bowl 25 ? It’s been going on longer than that. as for their other 4 opponents, I didn’t see the games so can’t comment. Not  all OCs  come up with good game plans. KC has a lot of injuries at the skill positions and OL issues too. Their defense wasn’t great last year and they lost some of their better players there. The Colts gameplan was smart, but hardly innovative. 

4 minutes ago, Billzgobowlin said:

I think this would have been an interesting question if the Bills ended up being the Patriots (one blocked kick away).  Are they the best in the AFC if they are undefeated?

I’d say no. While the two defenses would keep things close , I’d still take the Pats* offense to win if they played on a neutral field 9 times out of 10 .