What, no love for Corey Bojorquez ?

HOUSE

Image result for Corey Bojorquez

ARROW UP

P - Corey Bojorquez

Bojorquez was booming the ball all day, including a 64-yarder that went for a touchback. He punted six times total, for a whopping 50.0-yard gross average. Bojorquez was also very good at putting the ball where he needed to, using hang time to pin the Titans inside their 20-yard line four different times.

https://wgr550.radio.com/articles/opinion/arrow-uparrow-down-bills-titans

Edited by HOUSE
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

A lot of people are dogging him here on the forum.  I’d respectfully disagree with them.  He has had a great season and was especially effective yesterday in a game of field position.

McDermott mentioned how well he played in his postgame presser.  Bojo was booming it yesterday and flipped the field for us and prevented the Titan’s special teams from making a play that could have won them the game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, HOUSE said:
Image result for Corey Bojorquez

ARROW UP

P - Corey Bojorquez

Bojorquez was booming the ball all day, including a 64-yarder that went for a touchback. He punted six times total, for a whopping 50.0-yard gross average. Bojorquez was also very good at putting the ball where he needed to, using hang time to pin the Titans inside their 20-yard line four different times.

https://wgr550.radio.com/articles/opinion/arrow-uparrow-down-bills-titans

....'c'mon HOUSE.......once you make the "TBD Hit List", you NEVER get off......:thumbsup:

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Beach said:

a few nice boomers, but the short ones into the endzone were terrible. seriously terrible!  

In a game like yesterday’s, I’d rather give the Titan’s struggling offense the ball on the 20 with a touchback than allow the chance for a special teams play that hurts us in such a close game where the defenses were dominating.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Inigo Montoya said:

In a game like yesterday’s, I’d rather give the Titan’s struggling offense the ball on the 20 with a touchback than allow the chance for a special teams play that hurts us in such a close game where the defenses were dominating.

i agree, thats why he could angle it out

• Like (+1) 1

I'll give him credit that he certainly was booing them. And consistently.  However, he was out-kicked by their guy, like 49 to 43 net.  Also, although a 64 yard touchback is acceptable, you'd certainly like better net results in that situation.  As I recall, the other TB was like 55, which IMO is about the ideal situation to yield a great punt; a net of 35 in that situation is sub-par.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, eSJayDee said:

I'll give him credit that he certainly was booing them. And consistently.  However, he was out-kicked by their guy, like 49 to 43 net.  Also, although a 64 yard touchback is acceptable, you'd certainly like better net results in that situation.  As I recall, the other TB was like 55, which IMO is about the ideal situation to yield a great punt; a net of 35 in that situation is sub-par.

Related image
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

A lot of people are dogging him here on the forum.  I’d respectfully disagree with them.  He has had a great season and was especially effective yesterday in a game of field position.

McDermott mentioned how well he played in his postgame presser.  Bojo was booming it yesterday and flipped the field for us and prevented the Titan’s special teams from making a play that could have won them the game.

Dogging him as he the worst ranked punter in the NFL in average and net. 

Yeah he had one good week finally. If he does this every week here out I'm good. 

https://www.footballdb.com/stats/stats.html?mode=U&sort=puntavg

• Like (+1) 1