Robert Foster groin injury

YoloinOhio

now we have Duke . McKenzies has wheels and can catch.

do not forget about Roberts. WR room is not awful by any means.

But i do wish to see Foster and Brown running full stride tryin to catch up to Allens "Bombs Away" throws

25 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Bob Foster was the best of the worst WR's in the league last year. Even b4 this injury he was a nothing once they got some better players.

Tough to read this guy.

McD is playing head games with him  lol

3 hours ago, msw2112 said:

Foster had such a huge impact the latter part of last season, so it would be a boost to have him return to form.  I agree that with Duke in the lineup and playing well, Roberts returning and getting a few snaps and McKenzie getting his sweeps, there doesn't look to be much of a role for Zay other than depth.

but we do know depth is needed, right?

2 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

now we have Duke . McKenzies has wheels and can catch.

do not forget about Roberts. WR room is not awful by any means.

But i do wish to see Foster and Brown running full stride tryin to catch up to Allens "Bombs Away" throws

Tough to read this guy.

McD is playing head games with him  lol

Can he?  Legit Q.  I thought that was the knock on him, all wheels and "no hands", or at least hands limited by route tree and ability to track.

I don't think McD is playing head games with Foster.  I think Foster slipped on the depth chart initially because he missed the memo that we have better choices now and he wasn't putting in the work.  But I also think he's been dogged with legit nagging injuries.  Stuff that slows you down is no bueno when your chief skill is speed

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

but we do know depth is needed, right?

Can he?  Legit Q.  I thought that was the knock on him, all wheels and "no hands", or at least hands limited by route tree and ability to track.

I don't think McD is playing head games with Foster.  I think Foster slipped on the depth chart initially because he missed the memo that we have better choices now and he wasn't putting in the work.  But I also think he's been dogged with legit nagging injuries.  Stuff that slows you down is no bueno when your chief skill is speed

head games is very much the wrong choice of wording in retrospect.
 and yet. McD seems to not be pleased with Foster's efforts coming into the season. I feel he has his ways of letting players know. Zay is a perfect example against Titans as to what i am suggesting.

Others have alluded to it so not an original thought from me : )
But Foster needs to earn his stripes

MacK. he has speed obviously. is that all he can be coached up to do is run a jet sweep? I find that hard to believe honestly. Can Allen trust him at some point?
maybe not.

but some of the tosses he has ha running full speed behind  or in front of the QB , and in traffic , make me think he can focus on the ball and the task.
just a hunch that has no proven itself out.

be delighted to watch two burners run deep while Allen has protection like he did last weekend . Brown his proven himself ad i do not wish to see him running crossing routes and curls  under a SS lol

12 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I need lottery numbers.

just allow him to be pushed down the depth chart till /'if he can work his way back up. ya never know what motivates a man 

NEVER MIND Traded

thankgoodnessactually

13 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

I thought Foster had a foot injury?????

Is this one one of those mysterious illnesses that moves about the body?

Or the foot injury threw off his balance and led to a groin injury.