Robert Foster groin injury

YoloinOhio

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

I'm actually glad he's injured, as weird as it might be.

I thought he was in the doghouse.

Once he's healthy, cut or trade Zay, please.

I truly think if Foster was Healthy Zay would have been a healthy scratch Sunday

• Like (+1) 3

Foster had such a huge impact the latter part of last season, so it would be a boost to have him return to form.  I agree that with Duke in the lineup and playing well, Roberts returning and getting a few snaps and McKenzie getting his sweeps, there doesn't look to be much of a role for Zay other than depth.

6 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I mean, our kick returner got more snaps on offense than Zay did... I think they're probably comfortable making whatever Zay related move they're going to right now. 

11 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

He hurt his groin the Friday prior to the Pats game. He return to practice in full last week but then limited again on Friday. Prior to the Pats game he had been playing and Allen appeared to be wanting to throw his way but didn’t happen for one reason or another. He appears very engaged on the sidelines. 

13 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Didn't you know it's not Zays fault, the problem is Josh not 'feeding' Zay the ball enough.:rolleyes:

At least according to Zays mom and brother.

https://twitter.com/ManeeshaJones

If only Zay would get more chances maybe he would eclipse that 50% catch rate.  

Its all Allens fault, if only Zay had a better QB.:doh:

Zays family does him no favors.

17 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I thought same thing. Lol.

Our new recv' crew is good enuff to let Josh reach his potential. When 100% of course. 

Smoke, Cole & Duke and then Foster & Isiah coming in sparingly & doing what they do best. Robert's too. He's had some moments. 

23 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

You're not alone.  I was convinced that this was some sort of beef between Foster and McDermott.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, msw2112 said:

Foster had such a huge impact the latter part of last season, so it would be a boost to have him return to form.  I agree that with Duke in the lineup and playing well, Roberts returning and getting a few snaps and McKenzie getting his sweeps, there doesn't look to be much of a role for Zay other than depth.

I think they don't move on from Zay. This staff likes to reduce guys workloads to get them hungry for another chance. Then if they don't step up when called upon they get rid of them.

I think they hold on to Zay but his locker will be in the shed out the back of the facility. He can look in the window but can't come in the room. Then in a few weeks they'll give him another opportunity to show that he wants it. It he's not ready some other team is giving Beane a 3rd round pick for his @$$ ?

Edited by ProcessAccepted
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He hurt his groin the Friday prior to the Pats game. He return to practice in full last week but then limited again on Friday. Prior to the Pats game he had been playing and Allen appeared to be wanting to throw his way but didn’t happen for one reason or another. He appears very engaged on the sidelines. 

...think it's safe to say the youngster heeded McD's "wake up call (Shady as well I believe) after being released and eventually re-signed.....it reassuring to know he did not regress "between the ears" versus nagging injuries.......heel up lad...."we need the speed"...:thumbsup:.

• Like (+1) 1