Crowd leaving nashville

djp14150

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It’s a decent stadium.  I haven’t been to a home game since ‘11 so I haven’t seen the upgrades.

So far nothing compares to Mercedes in Atlanta.  Great stadium.

Too bad the fans don’t show up.

I've heard the stadium in Atlanta is great.

Have you ever been to University of Phoenix Stadium or State Farm Stadium I guess is what it's called now, in Glendale where the Cardinals play. That's a very nice stadium too.

If you haven't, the Bills play there next year, you might want to check it out.

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I’ve got a beautiful photo of @plenzmd1 and I hugging like 90’s girls at a Backstreet Boys concert.

I’m telling you, that @plenzmd1 is a hugger, but it’s mostly girls in their 90’s. That seems to be his strike zone!  But they love him, and he loves them! 

• Haha (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I've heard the stadium in Atlanta is great.

Have you ever been to University of Phoenix Stadium or State Farm Stadium I guess is what it's called now, in Glendale where the Cardinals play. That's a very nice stadium too.

If you haven't, the Bills play there next year, you might want to check it out.

I was at the Cardinals game where Trent Edwards got knocked out.  I was living in LA at the time.

Nice stadium but man the Cards fans were quiet.

4 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

This is why I love the stadium in Orchard Park. Once you leave the corridors after the game, it's a wide open walk to the car. I would hate to deal with tight crowds like this going to my car. Ef that!!

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It’s a decent stadium.  I haven’t been to a home game since ‘11 so I haven’t seen the upgrades.

So far nothing compares to Mercedes in Atlanta.  Great stadium.

Too bad the fans don’t show up.

You have to go to a United game. Great atmosphere 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

This is why I love the stadium in Orchard Park. Once you leave the corridors after the game, it's a wide open walk to the car. I would hate to deal with tight crowds like this going to my car. Ef that!!

This was the walk over the pedestrian bridge directly into the downtown core and a block away from the bars on broadway. There are lots all around that were very accessible and nowhere near the crowds that we had heading across the river. I recommend we get it to 99% Bills fans next time. Nashville was good times.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MiltonWaddams said:

This was the walk over the pedestrian bridge directly into the downtown core and a block away from the bars on broadway. There are lots all around that were very accessible and nowhere near the crowds that we had heading across the river. I recommend we get it to 99% Bills fans next time. Nashville was good times.

Well they need to widen that damn bridge before the Bills play there again. I'm sure it's plenty big enough for the 7,000 Titans fans though.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Did we possibly make out?

I’ve got some video of that somewhere. Give me some time to look around. 

55 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I don't know what you're talking about.

Possibly orange futures???