Crowd leaving nashville

djp14150

38 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Glad im not a titans fan, this would be revolting.

Can you imagine being a Nashville native or another tourist not interested in the game, and walking TOWARDS that picture after the game? You'd be like "I don't know what army just invaded this city, but we have to get the hell out of here now!"

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, CodeMonkey said:

Watching on TV it was crazy, crowd noise was as loud when the titans were on offense as it was when the Bills had the ball. 

I’m watching the recording now and that will be one thing I’ll be looking for. They are talking about how it feels like a home game for the Bills. I may have been slightly over-served yesterday. 

30 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’m watching the recording now and that will be one thing I’ll be looking for. They are talking about how it feels like a home game for the Bills. I may have been slightly over-served yesterday. 

I’m still skeptical of the existence of this “overserved” I’ve heard people describe. I’ll have to do some more research...

3 minutes ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

I’m still skeptical of the existence of this “overserved” I’ve heard people describe. I’ll have to do some more research...

I assure you it was a very real thing, but I appreciate a skeptical mind and wanting to perform your own research. Cheers

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I honestly would say 55/45 Bills to Titans fans.  I just saw so much blue.

Yep, those photos were not flukes, that’s just what it looked like. EVERYWHERE. 

Watching the replay now. Watching live you miss stuff. Phillips got face mask on the first sack. Oops. Also, I knew Josh looked really good, but I read his first half was 17/21 with two throw aways and 2 drops.