Jay Gruden fired

1 minute ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

There is talk that Haskins could be 2 years away from being ready.  Wow

That's what everyone said about Josh Allen. Clearly he still has a lot to learn, but he's still a winner and is a big reason why the team has been winning.

Just now, MJS said:

That's what everyone said about Josh Allen. Clearly he still has a lot to learn, but he's still a winner and is a big reason why the team has been winning.

I'm sorry, I wasn't clear.  There is talk NOW within the Redskins organization that he is 2 years away from being ready.  I was pointing out the disconnection between Tyrant owner and football coaches/GM

16 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

11 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Easiest prediction in sports: Redskins interim coach names Dwayne Haskins starting QB.  

No, no, no.  You guys are mistaken.

ESPN told me that Sean McDermott was on the hottest coaching seat in the nfl this year. 

...get your facts straight and predict better, both of you.

Ssshhh...come here...COME HERE...they also told me the Jets were better than the Bills, but keep that one a secret.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

ESPN told me that Sean McDermott was on the hottest coaching seat in the nfl this year. 

Ssshhh...come here...COME HERE...they also told me the Jets were better than the Bills, but keep that one a secret.

Didn't they say bills would be 5-11 this year?  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Obviously McDermott responded to the threat by making the Bills win.

• Haha (+1) 1

The best part of this news is that the Skins play the Fish next week, and I would have no problem with the Fish finally playing a team worse than theirs and notching a win or two to help push them out of the #1 pick next year.

Not likely, I know, but still....

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The best part of this news is that the Skins play the Fish next week, and I would have no problem with the Fish finally playing a team worse than theirs and notching a win or two to help push them out of the #1 pick next year.

Not likely, I know, but still....

Redskins will win. I think Dan Snyder knows that and figured it'd was easier to fire his coach after a loss that after a win (even if it was against the Dolphins).