Injury updates - Morse, Milano, Murphy, Ford

YoloinOhio

11 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

You guys are funny, but please stop tempting fate.

Yes, the Dolphins are a traveling clown show, but the Bills need to approach this game as any other.

I'm a paranoid Bills fan. I don't celebrate until the Bills have the lead with 00:00 on the clock in the 4th quarter. 

Even then, I wait 5 seconds to make sure there's no yellow hankey on the carpet. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just saw where Morse's injury was deemed by McD to be "not very serious" so I think he'll be fine and back in the lineup in two weeks.  Ford and Murphy are in "the protocol."  Milano's the guy for whom there has been no real update.

On 10/7/2019 at 5:46 PM, dous21 said:

Milano out is a big big loss. he cleans up a lot of Edmunds mistakes. they work very well as a duo 

Not sure about that, but he keeps drawing these aweful assignment of man coverage in pass pro on stud RBs like Bell, white, Barkley and holding his own.  No other linebacker on the team can do that.

guy is a absolute gem

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Not sure about that, but he keeps drawing these aweful assignment of man coverage in pass pro on stud RBs like Bell, white, Barkley and holding his own.  No other linebacker on the team can do that.

guy is a absolute gem

Seriously! We are lucky to have him 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

Is there any update on injuries? Last info in this thread seems to be from Monday.

Did team have practice this week, or they don't train at all during bye week? 

They've rubbed dirt on them and taken a lap.  Now we wait.

On 10/7/2019 at 6:12 PM, Mark Vader said:

Exactly.

Stay focused and take one game at a time. I'm confident that is what the Bills mindset is.

Yes! I don't want to be the first team that loses to Miami.

Stay tuned this week.  Perhaps the Redskins can take that honor.  0-5 vs 0-4 someone's gotta step up and lose it.

5 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

Is there any update on injuries? Last info in this thread seems to be from Monday.

Did team have practice this week, or they don't train at all during bye week? 

They don't have scheduled practices or meetings during Bye week (though the facility is open and guys can train and get treatment), and it's my understanding McDermott is not required to provide injury updates.

Being McDermott, if he don't gotta, he ain't gonna.

On 10/7/2019 at 7:41 PM, Drunken Pygmy Goat said:

Even then, I wait 5 seconds to make sure there's no yellow hankey on the carpet. 

5 seconds?  I usually wait at least 8.  Pretty sure I’ve seen refs throw flags that long after the play ended

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/7/2019 at 10:41 PM, Drunken Pygmy Goat said:

26 minutes ago, NewEra said:

5 seconds?  I usually wait at least 8.  Pretty sure I’ve seen refs throw flags that long after the play ended

19 minutes ago, Doc said:

Ten seconds if they're playing the Cheaters.

I wait until the handshakes to exhale...

44 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Stay tuned this week.  Perhaps the Redskins can take that honor.  0-5 vs 0-4 someone's gotta step up and lose it.

They don't have scheduled practices or meetings during Bye week (though the facility is open and guys can train and get treatment), and it's my understanding McDermott is not required to provide injury updates.

Being McDermott, if he don't gotta, he ain't gonna.

Well technically they could tie?

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/7/2019 at 1:46 PM, Big C said:

We're on a thread talking about a bunch of injured players, and people are proposing cutting our depth? What is this madness? 

This may be the best team defense we have ever put on a field. Everyone is contributing something and everyone seems ready to step into a bigger role if need be. Why would we cut one of them, theoretically for someone that hasn't practiced for us?

Thank you my friend. Mr Sanity/

; )

On 10/7/2019 at 5:49 PM, McBean said:

Rest up.

I have a feeling this is going to be a magical season.

Best Bills team I can remember...I’m 29.

You look older ! Maybe its the level of stress being GM for the Bills.
But yes, the team looks whole.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

Singletary's not included in there. Is it safe to assume that he's a closer go for Sunday than Ford, Murphy, and Milano? 

Lookatchoo, digging where there’s no dirt. I like it! 

Is he playing Sunday????