Injury updates - Morse, Milano, Murphy, Ford

YoloinOhio

Fins suck, protect your guys for the long hard push in December, January, and February... Why risk em now? This is a SB defense, if the offense can get clicking they can make a push for a title game or more. Don't risk guys against a team TRYING to go 0-16 lol

45 minutes ago, Doc said:

Sit Milano for the Dols game. 

Yes, and hopefully they will start the game like they did against the Giants, then put it on cruise control and get some important starters out.  I wouldn't mind seeing a little action for Singletary just to get the rust off.  

2 hours ago, eball said:

Least talented roster in the NFL.  Rookie coach.  Crap at QB.  They're bad, man.  Really bad.  I realize they "almost" won vs. Washington last week but that's not a good team either.

I agree they are a bad team. You and I have watched way too much football to know anything is possible. I just watched my college team, UGA lose to SC and they were a 25+ point favorite. 

I don’t see the Bills laying an egg with McDermott coaching them.  If the Bills are ready to play it should be a butt kicking. 

19 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I don’t see the Bills laying an egg with McDermott coaching them

This is where I am as well.  Crazy things like multiple turnovers and injuries can always happen, but I don't think McD allows this team to take anything for granted.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I could see Singletary, Kroft, and Taron playing this week if they are good to go. They could use some game time to get in game shape.  I don’t see the Dolphins game as a gimme like a lot of other people do. The Phins aren’t the Eagles in regards of talent, but the Phins are still a NFL team capable of winning any given Sunday. 

Milano, Ford, and Murphy might be sat, if they aren’t 100%. Need those guys ready for the back half of the schedule. Heads and hamstrings  are nothing to mess around with for different reasons. 

I 100% agree.  If Singletary, Kroft and T. Johnson can go, it will definitely be beneficial to get them some action to knock the rust off this week. 

Wouldn't mind sitting the guys you mentioned.  The 3 listed above, along with Foster, all need to get into the groove.   Milano, Ford and Murphy just need to get healthy.

29 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Milano - limited

thompson - limited 

Everyone else - FP

per McDermott 

If Thompson can play it would help if Milano is going to be out...he was playing really well before he got hurt.

Edited by matter2003

5 hours ago, eball said:

They already said Rosen is starting.  Regardless, Fitz hasn't really shown much magic since W1-W2 last season.

Oops! Now Fitz is gonna start.  As you said, Fitz does not have the recent history to suggest that will make much difference.

3 hours ago, PaattMaann said:

I don't think they are going to have much of a choice since it looks like he's not ready.

Phins don’t have much at receiving RB to which Milano is kryptonite. Rest him up and it’s critical to find another guy who can play his role anyway 

Vosean Johnson seemed like he might fit the role...  his surgery is a month past now.  Wonder how he’s coming along.   

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1