Injury updates - Morse, Milano, Murphy, Ford

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

Lookatchoo, digging where there’s no dirt. I like it! 

Is he playing Sunday????

I mean no one said they kept him from doing anything but then again they also said he was real close 3 weeks ago. ?‍♂️

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

I absolutely am not overlooking the Dolphins.  However, if we have some guys that are going to linger a bit with their injuries this may be the week not to press them in to duty early.  That Eagles game is a very important home win, as a number of weeks ago some just plan had that chalked up as a loss.  

Finishing 7-1 at home is kind of important for this team.  

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

39 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I absolutely am not overlooking the Dolphins.  However, if we have some guys that are going to linger a bit with their injuries this may be the week not to press them in to duty early.  That Eagles game is a very important home win, as a number of weeks ago some just plan had that chalked up as a loss.  

I don’t understand how ANY home game would be chalked up as an automatic loss.

Beyond stupid

50 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I am

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BurpleBull said:

Singletary's not included in there. Is it safe to assume that he's a closer go for Sunday than Ford, Murphy, and Milano? 

I think Singletary was probably healthy enough to go in the Titans game but the Bills, knowing how easy it is to aggravate a hammy that appears to be OK wanted to give him until after the bye to give a better chance of playing without re-injury.  Since the Bills beat the Titans without Singletary, you gotta figure it was a smart move.

37 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Beyond stupid

Not if you're the 2019 Dolphins LOL.

41 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Beyond stupid

Agreed.  That's why I said some.  I have believed they would beat the Eagles before the start of the season.

I didn't even have the Pats game as an automatic loss, although it did worry me.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TigerJ said:

I think Singletary was probably healthy enough to go in the Titans game but the Bills, knowing how easy it is to aggravate a hammy that appears to be OK wanted to give him until after the bye to give a better chance of playing without re-injury.  Since the Bills beat the Titans without Singletary, you gotta figure it was a smart move.

Not if you're the 2019 Dolphins LOL.

If the case, I can truly appreciate patience of this staff...always thinking long-term. 

It would be something if Singletary went the rest of the way without any lingering effects.

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/14/2019 at 1:01 PM, BurpleBull said:

Singletary's not included in there. Is it safe to assume that he's a closer go for Sunday than Ford, Murphy, and Milano? 

This is from Carrucci's article today.  I *think* it is about yesterday's practice but not sure.  Sounds as though everyone but Milano practiced.  Sounds like it was hard to tell from the Media-allowed portion, whether any of the guys seen practicing were more or less restricted.

"Tight end Tyler Kroft (foot) practiced, as did running back Devin Singletary (hamstring), offensive lineman Cody Ford (head), offensive tackle Ty Nsekhe (ankle), center Mitch Morse (ankle), defensive end Trent Murphy (head), wide receiver Robert Foster (groin), defensive back Taron Johnson (hamstring) and linebacker Corey Thompson (ankle).

Linebacker Matt Milano (hamstring) did not practice. He watched the portion of practice open to the media from the sideline, then worked in the weight room."

https://buffalonews.com/2019/10/14/buffalo-bills-josh-allen-brian-daboll-nfl-football-news-2019/

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

This is from Carrucci's article today.  I *think* it is about yesterday's practice but not sure.  Sounds as though everyone but Milano practiced.  Sounds like it was hard to tell from the Media-allowed portion, whether any of the guys seen practicing were more or less restricted.

"Tight end Tyler Kroft (foot) practiced, as did running back Devin Singletary (hamstring), offensive lineman Cody Ford (head), offensive tackle Ty Nsekhe (ankle), center Mitch Morse (ankle), defensive end Trent Murphy (head), wide receiver Robert Foster (groin), defensive back Taron Johnson (hamstring) and linebacker Corey Thompson (ankle).

Linebacker Matt Milano (hamstring) did not practice. He watched the portion of practice open to the media from the sideline, then worked in the weight room."

https://buffalonews.com/2019/10/14/buffalo-bills-josh-allen-brian-daboll-nfl-football-news-2019/

It was light walk through yesterday and they were off today. We will get the real deets tomorrow. 

• Like (+1) 1

I could see Singletary, Kroft, and Taron playing this week if they are good to go. They could use some game time to get in game shape.  I don’t see the Dolphins game as a gimme like a lot of other people do. The Phins aren’t the Eagles in regards of talent, but the Phins are still a NFL team capable of winning any given Sunday. 

Milano, Ford, and Murphy might be sat, if they aren’t 100%. Need those guys ready for the back half of the schedule. Heads and hamstrings  are nothing to mess around with for different reasons. 

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I don’t see the Dolphins game as a gimme like a lot of other people do. The Phins aren’t the Eagles in regards of talent, but the Phins are still a NFL team capable of winning any given Sunday.

Least talented roster in the NFL.  Rookie coach.  Crap at QB.  They're bad, man.  Really bad.  I realize they "almost" won vs. Washington last week but that's not a good team either.

1 minute ago, eball said:

Least talented roster in the NFL.  Rookie coach.  Crap at QB.  They're bad, man.  Really bad.  I realize they "almost" won vs. Washington last week but that's not a good team either.

Let's hope they start Rosen. I don't want to risk the -magic, even though he is more likely to do the -tragic.

Just now, Sundancer said:

Let's hope they start Rosen. I don't want to risk the -magic, even though he is more likely to do the -tragic.

They already said Rosen is starting.  Regardless, Fitz hasn't really shown much magic since W1-W2 last season.

6 minutes ago, eball said:

They already said Rosen is starting.  Regardless, Fitz hasn't really shown much magic since W1-W2 last season.

He almost won that game last week. Granted against a terrible Redskins team. 

If Drake doesn't drop the WR screen, who knows if they convert (looked unlikely and an awful play call). 

Edited by Sundancer