Injury updates - Morse, Milano, Murphy, Ford

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Oh bet they are.  I bet most the folks that make up NFL teams are basically just the same as fans on a internet forum.

yeah I think you are right. No team has ever over looked a weak opponent or not been mentally prepared as they would for the best team in the league. Good comment. 

5 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

You guys are funny, but please stop tempting fate.

Yes, the Dolphins are a traveling clown show, but the Bills need to approach this game as any other.

I'm a paranoid Bills fan. I don't celebrate until the Bills have the lead with 00:00 on the clock in the 4th quarter. 

With you 100%. All this "2 week bye" stuff makes me nervous. Bills haven't earned that right yet. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

I hope the team isn’t looking at the dolphins as an automatic win like some of the fans are.  

The way McDermott coaches they won't even take next week's opponent lightly.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

You guys are funny, but please stop tempting fate.

Yes, the Dolphins are a traveling clown show, but the Bills need to approach this game as any other.

I'm a paranoid Bills fan. I don't celebrate until the Bills have the lead with 00:00 on the clock in the 4th quarter. 

Right. Prediction: the Dolphins WILL win a game this year. Maybe even 2 or 3, meaning not just the Jets. And you don’t want to be the first in line for that humiliation. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Dante said:

With you 100%. All this "2 week bye" stuff makes me nervous. Bills haven't earned that right yet. 

Exactly.

Stay focused and take one game at a time. I'm confident that is what the Bills mindset is.

46 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Right. Prediction: the Dolphins WILL win a game this year. Maybe even 2 or 3, meaning not just the Jets. And you don’t want to be the first in line for that humiliation. 

Yes! I don't want to be the first team that loses to Miami.

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Every time I see hamstring I think of Singletary and Knox and cringe

Any meaningful hamstring injury never heals during the season, IMO. You can get back to basic functionality but you don't get your full explosiveness back until an offseason of rest and rehabilitation.

• Like (+1) 2