Injury updates - Morse, Milano, Murphy, Ford

YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Hopefully  Nsekhe’s ankle will be better by Miami and then just need Morse or Ford to be ok to play. Good thing the staff kept 9 olinemen. 

Murphy getting hurt doesn’t concern me really all that much. Love to see more of Johnson and Lawson. 

Milano with the hammy is the most concerning. Looking forward to hearing how severe the injury is.

Good thing the front office did not listen to the people on here who thought 9-10 OL was crazy and that 8 is fine. 

• Like (+1) 3

We should be back to full strength after the bye & the rest of the yr if the guys can stay healthy & given the depth & the way the back ups have played one would hope that the play offs could be a definite this year !! 

GO BILLS !!! 

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Morse - ankle

milano - hamstring 

Ford and Murphy - concussed? Reported as head injuries 

Hope to find out more today 

Hamstring injuries suck. Hope Milano will be ready in two weeks. His absence leaves a pretty big hole.

5 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Injury settlement Murphy and move on from that awful decision.  Start Lawson and trade for Von Miller

We've got a Madden GM over here!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Injury settlement Murphy and move on from that awful decision.  Start Lawson and trade for Von Miller

6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I think so but so did Darryl Johnson that kid is a steal.

We're on a thread talking about a bunch of injured players, and people are proposing cutting our depth? What is this madness? 

This may be the best team defense we have ever put on a field. Everyone is contributing something and everyone seems ready to step into a bigger role if need be. Why would we cut one of them, theoretically for someone that hasn't practiced for us?

Edited by Big C
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

I'd say trade Zay Jones, but all we'd get in return is a bag of chips.

As long as they're not sour cream and onion I'm fine with that return.

4 minutes ago, Big C said:

We're on a thread talking about a bunch of injured players, and people are proposing cutting our depth? What is this madness? 

This may be the best team defense we have ever put on a field. Everyone is contributing something and everyone seems ready to step into a bigger role if need be. Why would we cut one of them, theoretically for someone that hasn't practiced for us?

Well said!!!

Murphy hasn't live up to his deal but he's still been very good. Johnson has been a massive liability against the run and it was exploited by the Bengals and the Titans.  He got that sack but early in the game he was so bad he got benched.

He's a good developmental player but he's no starter and cutting Trent would be stupidity.

In 2020 I bet they cut Murphy to save $7.2M and use that money to keep Shaq and or J. Phillips... But talking about breaking up this D  in any way is insanity.

2 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Maybe that's why he was called for holding, needed the other guy to keep him from falling over!  ?

Is amazing how often these guys are left for dead and two plays later back in the game.  Maybe they watch too much soccer!

based on poyers reaction and how quickly he returned I am guessing he took one in the nuts.  :)