Injury updates - Morse, Milano, Murphy, Ford

YoloinOhio

15 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

As many said, fortunate time for a bye week.

Hopefully the extra week helps to get these guys back on the field, but if not, Milano and Murphy are at the 2 positions that might require a roster move due to depth. (assuming wed have Nsheke and Boettger for online).

I dont think these injuries would keep them from using the internet.?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

I hope none of these are too serious and they are all good to go in a couple weeks. 

That being said - it's great they were able to keep Eddie on the PS as Murphy insurance. However if he does miss time I think Bam Johnson has earned the extra reps in his place. 

Hopefully  Nsekhe’s ankle will be better by Miami and then just need Morse or Ford to be ok to play. Good thing the staff kept 9 olinemen. 

Murphy getting hurt doesn’t concern me really all that much. Love to see more of Johnson and Lawson. 

Milano with the hammy is the most concerning. Looking forward to hearing how severe the injury is.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Hopefully  Nsekhe’s ankle will be better by Miami and then just need Morse or Ford to be ok to play. Good thing the staff kept 9 olinemen. 

Murphy getting hurt doesn’t concern me really all that much. Love to see more of Johnson and Lawson. 

Milano with the hammy is the most concerning. Looking forward to hearing how severe the injury is.

He had a hamstring last year too - I think it was mostly preseason. But I hate those, they linger. Thank goodness for bye week

1 hour ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

3 lineman gone by the 4th and this team STILL salted that game away on that last drive. first time in forever they have legitimate DEPTH. very exciting.

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He had a hamstring last year too - I think it was mostly preseason. But I hate those, they linger. Thank goodness for bye week

luckily Miami is after that bye. he essentially has 3 weeks to get it right.... but as you said. they linger

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 7

Given we have heard Nsehke is on a snap count and missed this last game... I wouldn't be opposed to dressing him against Miami and seeing if Ford (if healthy)/Bates can get us through that game.  If it's a disaster and he's a go, then certainly plug him in.

3 hours ago, HOUSE said:

Watch out for the Dolphins, they are a bad bunch...

Image result for Bad gif50

3 hours ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

No need to rush any of them back.  We pretty much have two bye weeks 

2 hours ago, MrSarcasm said:

At least we have a 2 week bye to get healthy.

?

You guys are funny, but please stop tempting fate.

Yes, the Dolphins are a traveling clown show, but the Bills need to approach this game as any other.

I'm a paranoid Bills fan. I don't celebrate until the Bills have the lead with 00:00 on the clock in the 4th quarter. 

• Like (+1) 13
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

2 hours ago, Zac said:

Ford was really wobbling into the tent. Had to trainers trying to keep him upright. 

Maybe that's why he was called for holding, needed the other guy to keep him from falling over!  ?

1 hour ago, Lagoon Blues said:

I was nervous as hell when Poyer went down and looked to be in a great amount of pain...Big sigh of relief when he returned.

Is amazing how often these guys are left for dead and two plays later back in the game.  Maybe they watch too much soccer!

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch

4 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

You guys are funny, but please stop tempting fate.

Yes, the Dolphins are a traveling clown show, but the Bills need to approach this game as any other.

I'm a paranoid Bills fan. I don't celebrate until the Bills have the lead with 00:00 on the clock in the 4th quarter. 

Amen to that brother!

• Like (+1) 1