Anyone know a good Bills bar in Krakow?

18 hours ago, The Senator said:

My 93 year-old dad and I leave next Sunday for Poland.  Wish I could say we planned it around the bye week - it just worked out that way.  

We were supposed to go in June, then in May I took a bad fall, concussed myself, suffered a small brain hemorrhage, and fractured a vertebrae in my back.  Also had to have a 6th chemoembolization procedure on my liver at Roswell last week.  Anyway, my neuro team gave me a spinal epidural so I can be a tourist for 2 weeks, and I’ll have a spinal fusion when we get back.  So we’re good to go!

Will be in Krakow for the Bills-Dolphins game.  Don’t know if there’s any place that gets the NFL Network, or if I’ll be able to stream the game there.  Any suggestions?

GO BILLS...SQUISH THE FISH!!!! ????

Can't help you with Krakow,  but so sorry to hear about all your health woes.  Take good care of yourself and your Dad.  I'll hold a good thought for you both in my prayers. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Captain_Quint said:

Theres the Pickled Kielbasa over on 32nd & Queen that shows American football. You'll see a guy named Piotr who will give you a bottle of vodka and a tv for about 50 Zlotys. 

?

It’s the 150-proof Wisniowa (cherry vodka) that I look forward to - it’s the real deal, nothing like the De Kuyper’s cherry syrup that comes out of a bowling ball in Hammer’s Lot! 

A friend also turned me on to The Wodka Bar in Krakow’s main square - around 90 different flavors of wodka, a ‘sampler’ of 6 shots, I think, for 20 zlote (4 or 5 bucks)!

http://wodkabar.pl/

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g274772-d2572233-Reviews-Wodka_Cafe_Bar-Krakow_Lesser_Poland_Province_Southern_Poland.html

Maybe I’ll find a Bills Backer’s Club in Rzeszow (Buffalo’s ‘Sister City’).

??

Edited by The Senator