Looking for an NFL Ticket Bar at Logan Airport

The Dean

I have the DTV app, but it seems rather worthless--at least tonight. It only seems to find local (to me) bars, no matter what I search for.

I'll be flying out of Logan on Sunday November 3rd at about 4:30 pm.  Horrible planning by me, I know. Probably made the reservation when I was sober---never a good idea. Anyway, I think my best option is to get to the airport before the game starts, and watch it there so I don't inconvenience my Bills fan friends, and don't miss a huge portion of the game.

As the Pats* don't play until Sunday night, I guess there's a chance the Bills will be on TV locally, so I won't have to fret. But just in case, does anyone know if there is a NFL Ticket bar at Logan?

I've looked at changing my flight (and still might), but the cost seems a bit prohibitive seeing as I scheduled this flight to save a few bucks.

Anyway, thanks in advance.

I have not had great experience finding Sunday ticket at airport bars. 

I assume you don’t have Sunday ticket? If you do, just download the app and watch it on your phone.

When I had the same predicament during the Bengals game (3 pm flight), I watched the first half on my phone on the app. Then, when I landed, I downloaded the free trial of gamepass and watched the rest. 

8 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

I have never been there, but I did find this article that seems like a good place to start your planning....

https://boston.eater.com/2016/5/24/11761032/logan-airport-dining-guide-boston

Thanks, Jack. I believe I've already checked that out (I looked at so many of those sites before I posted), but will look through it again. One scenario (if I don't change my reservation) is to find a bar with the Redzone.