THE ROCKPILE REVIEW - Titans Meet the New Bills

Shaw66

1 hour ago, buffalo2218 said:

Not sure why he chose to try to hurdle a guy instead of flat out trucking him

That hurdle attempt looked rather awkward. Not sure if it was the db holding a good position or Knoxs bunny hop hurdle style. lol But i agree, either lower your shoulder and drag a guy for a few yards or run out of bounds there. 

On 10/7/2019 at 8:17 AM, Shaw66 said:

Bold is an interesting point. Allen for sure, but many other young guys too.  Oliver, Milano , Edmunds, Ford, Bates, Singletary, Wallace, Duke.  These guys and the team are not as good as they are going to be.  

I think Buffalo has just the right mix of younger talent mixed with older veteran guys all buying into the process.

Players like Frank Gore showing his teamates how its done.

Speaking of done, I don't think McBeane is done this season upgrading the Bills roster... 

2 hours ago, Figster said:

Speaking of done, I don't think McBeane is done this season upgrading the Bills roster... 

Really?

I don't know the trade deadline rules.   When do you think this might happen.

Do you have any educated guesses about whom the Bills might acquire?

3 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

That hurdle attempt looked rather awkward. Not sure if it was the db holding a good position or Knoxs bunny hop hurdle style. lol But i agree, either lower your shoulder and drag a guy for a few yards or run out of bounds there. 

Typically when the defenders get hurdled they had already put their hats down anticipating a collision.  In this case the defender kept his head up and saw that Knox was going to try to make a highlight film out of him and never put his hat down and stayed more upright leading to that tackle.

Just now, Shaw66 said:

Really?

It would not surprise me If Buffalo has an interest in A J Green.

Thanks Shaw great take as usual. I've been telling people for weeks this is not the same suck *** Bills team. 

They play and fight for each other and seem to really believe in Josh Allen and McBeane and staff.

I for one have completely bought in to McBeane and Josh Allen and bought my first actual Bills player jersey ( Bills fan since 1990) being #17 Josh Allen. 

Is Allen overrated by especially me and many other bills fans tbh atm probably yes. But I definitely see a competitor who wants to win at all cost and is intent on becoming the QB he can be.

This is definitely not the same old loser bills team we've seen the last two decades.

1 minute ago, ChattanoogaBills said:

This is definitely not the same old loser bills team we've seen the last two decades.

That's why I wrote about the "New Bills."  This is different from anything we've seen in Buffalo. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

Really?

Now I'm feeling a little better,

Pure speculation on my part Shaw based on Buffao's needs. A J Green the man.  The state of the Bengal franchise at this point in the season. Provided Green hits the trading block which I feel there is a good chance. 

The Buffalo Bills in my humble opinion are a player away on O from making a real strong push for a Championship.

A J Green fits the Bill...

1 hour ago, Figster said:

Now I'm feeling a little better,

Pure speculation on my part Shaw based on Buffao's needs. A J Green the man.  The state of the Bengal franchise at this point in the season. Provided Green hits the trading block which I feel there is a good chance. 

The Buffalo Bills in my humble opinion are a player away on O from making a real strong push for a Championship.

A J Green fits the Bill...

I've always liked him.  Hardworking, good route runner, good hands, good after the catch.  Dont really know, but he seems to have the work ethic McD wants. 

I like Brown and Beasley,  but Green is a full notch above either.  Pats would love him. 

I suppose we can wish.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

I've always liked him.  Hardworking, good route runner, good hands, good after the catch.  Dont really know, but he seems to have the work ethic McD wants. 

I like Brown and Beasley,  but Green is a full notch above either.  Pats would love him. 

I suppose we can wish.  

I agree, the Pats would love him. My hopes are this will help convince the Bills GM to go the extra mile it will probably take to get Green in a Bills uni,

Yes, we can wish...