SNF - Colts @ Chiefs

Bangarang

18 minutes ago, Big C said:

No, WE are!

A

Lol, but really there is a lot of football left to be played. 

Truly feel We have the better chance. We'd have to beat NE ugly. 

Problem with KC is their done if you stop their O. Whereas we are more well rounded . Our D will carry us if the O can't get going. 

Don't sleep on Allen and the offense though. If he keeps progressing l, watch out ,we can go on a legit run

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

Seems like KC and the Bills are elite on one side of the ball. If KC is that weak on D to the point to where teams can keep the ball out of Mahomes’ hands, KC may end up with not so great of a record 

Lol stop... You are still looking at a 12 win team. Playoffs are a different story but they will dominate the regular season that hasn't changed. They were down their top two wrs, had a hobbled mahomes and lost half their team to injuries throughout the game. 

Edited by Process

12 minutes ago, Vertig0 said:

Haven't had a chance to see Mahomes play much, but watched all of this game. I know Indy had a great game plan, but without Hill and Watkins, I thought he looked extremely human. Everyone has bad games, but still not the omnipotent God of quarterbacking that I expected to see. 

This was my first full game watching him this season.  There is no doubt that Mahomes is a great QB but clearly as his top skill players are lost to injury; his O-line struggles and his top target (Kelcy) has an off night he looks all to human out there. 

Edited by CincyBillsFan

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

This was my first full game watching him this season.  There is no doubt that Mahomes is a great QB but clearly as his top skill players are lost to injury; his O-line struggles and his top target (Kelcy) has an off night he looks all to human out there. 

That said, his accuracy is really amazing. That one deep ball he had on the sideline PI call, he threw that off his back foot and just placed the ball in there. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Process said:

Lol stop... You are still looking at a 12 win team. Playoffs are a different story but they will dominate the regular season that hasn't changed. They were down their top two wrs, had a hobbled mahomes and lost half their team to injuries throughout the game. 

Hey, the Colts had injuries to their defense as well. Any given Sunday doesn’t just apply to just one game. And yeah, true that playoffs are a different story for sure. But KC’s defense is nowhere near the level of their offense, ball control worked for the Colts tonight. Props to Reich on a great game

Just now, JR in Pittsburgh said:

That said, his accuracy is really amazing. That one deep ball he had on the sideline PI call, he threw that off his back foot and just placed the ball in there. 

I agree 100% but 13 points at home is poor production.  Mahomes has been blessed with a fantastic group of skill players.  And they have been blessed to have him as their QB.  But when injuries mount every QB will struggle to some degree.  Even the elite.

• Like (+1) 1

I like to see KC knocked down a notch off their lofty pedestal, but also not happy to see a team with potential position for home field against Pats** in playoffs take an L

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

How to beat the chiefs , run the ball. And any good team. Doesn't matter how much this is a passing league, you still have to run the ball to be successful. Take notes Dabol.

Run the ball and play defense. If you do that you have a good chance. Can’t get into a run and shoot battle with them. Play the game they don’t want you to play and you’ll be successful. 

• Like (+1) 1