SNF - Colts @ Chiefs

Bangarang

Just now, Big C said:

Why is everyone surprised the Colts are playing them tough? They were good last year and Brissett is a decent QB especially in Reich's system with a rock solid OL. 

With the surprising retirement of Andrew Luck, it seemed the Colts would be in disarray and suck.  That is actually far from the truth, the Colts are a good team.

1 minute ago, Big C said:

Why is everyone surprised the Colts are playing them tough? They were good last year and Brissett is a decent QB especially in Reich's system with a rock solid OL. 

Not surprised Colts are playing tough, just surprised how inept KC looks in so many facets of the game. 

Haven't had a chance to see Mahomes play much, but watched all of this game. I know Indy had a great game plan, but without Hill and Watkins, I thought he looked extremely human. Everyone has bad games, but still not the omnipotent God of quarterbacking that I expected to see. 

1 minute ago, Vertig0 said:

Haven't had a chance to see Mahomes play much, but watched all of this game. I know Indy had a great game plan, but without Hill and Watkins, I thought he looked extremely human. Everyone has bad games, but still not the omnipotent God of quarterbacking that I expected to see. 

Hes good, but he’s also a product of Reid and all those weapons. 

1 minute ago, Vertig0 said:

Indeed. He is hobbled too. Definitely a factor.